Summer Camp part 4

Izumi was very furies as her King Explosion Murder was almost just kidnapped just four hours ago if it wasn't for her even being there really. Izumi was pissed and no one is going to be taking what is her's making her to warn her daddy and see if those two can't do some sabotage within for a couple of hours until summer camp is done.

King Cremation and Queen Bloody Lizzie agrees as this is going to be fun for them as they know what will work and what wouldn't as they are so going to enjoy this really as they got started making the ring leader to be upset and furies really.

King Cremation made a lot of normal fires and made sure they spread a lot making many to have a hard time with it as Queen Bloody Lizzie gave them sleeping pills and stabs them making them to wake up to the stab wounds as there is no way of them making it to the hospital.

But they didn't think Twice would use his clones to make copies and transfers the blood over and gave medical treatments making them to hate this, but it would seem that Twice can't lose his friends that he had made making them to smirk.

'Queen Ravity and Queen Bloody Lizzie can have a lot of children from this really.' King Cremation Frost thinks as this is going to be perfect.

'Many children and I can't wait to do this really.' Queen Bloody Lizzie thinks as she has falling for the idea even more as they had kidnapped them and placed in the dungeon of the Gravity Kingdom making him to be unable to escape really.

The ring leader was furies as he lost a member and many got hurt making this to be useless as they need to get more members and fast really before he noticed that King Cremation Frost and Queen Bloody Lizzie were also 'injuried', but not badly.

"Who was it?"

"They moved to fast for us to see." He was pissed as this is not going to be something they can fight against if they are moving that fast. both told Izumi how much sabotage they have done, but the ring leader of the 'L.O.V' who's name is Shigaraki Tomura making Hisashi to be pissed.

'How fucking dare he turn my fucking god-daughter's grandson into a fucking villain! Just how dare he!' Hisashi was really pissed as this is not going to be a good thing and he needs to do ground control asap as this can't continue for him really.

'I need to undo the damaged and savage it as much as I can really. Nana... What did your son do to his own son?' Hisashi was not happy as may the man be dead, by his own son's Quirk, he curses him to Hell for what he has done to him son and family really.

Izumi knows her daddy is pissed and she wasn't going to ask as summer camp is now over and they need to head home making Nezu to ask Hiashi about the dormitory system as she wants the very children to be safe, but she knows Izumi and her group wouldn't like it really.

"I'm not sure, Nezula. I don't think they'll like it very much."

(AN: Remove the staff and that's Nezu's female human form and she has gained the form cause of the experiments or a Quirk being forced abound her really plus her chest is a 36DDD firmed and lifted with the clothing fitting her)

Nezula sighs as she wants to help out making her to worry before they saw Izumi was at the door as she wanted to ask her daddy something before she saw the woman with the same scare on her eye on Nezu's before she left making Hisashi to sigh.

"I did want to introduce you properly, but I think she thinks you're your own human daughter somehow from her very face impression. I'll explain it to her." Hisashi was hoping to have a bit more time really, but it looks like he won't have the time really.

"I understand, Hisashi. I just hope she doesn't hate me really." Nezula always fears that would happen really and she felt Hisashi's lips on her forehead as she still ahs the ears and tail really.

"Don't worry. I doubt she'll hate you really." Hisashi says before he left the room to confront his youngest child and to fix this mishap as fast as he can as he wants Nezula to be Izumi's new mother really.

'Who was that woman? Why does she remind me of my principle? What is daddy doing with her? If he's planning to move on', I won't stop him, but what if she hurts him?' Izumi thinks as she hides in the library making her daddy to find her there as she's nibbling on her fingertips and caused them to bleed.

"Oh, sweetheart. I thought you out-grew that small habit." Hisashi gently moved her fingers and he cleaned her up before he fully bandaged the fingers making her to look small making him to carry her as some fresh air would be good for her really.

"The woman you saw me with is Nezula, Nezu's female human form. She gained it from the experiments being done onto her or another Quirk forced abound her. She doesn't know which one it was, but she wasn't going to be fully complain about it really.

She feels like you won't like her, but I want her to be your new mother and the others agreed to having her as their new mother. I wanted to tell you when the time was right, but I never did get it." Izumi looks out as she can see the ocean and knows it's a long drop really.

"Daddy... The reason I wanted to talk to you back there was because of Shigaraki Tomura. You sounded angry when I said that name."

"He's my god-daughter's grandson and All For one turned him into a villain. I was hoping to find a way to savage what little of Shimura Tenko was left inside of him really. I did look after her son and made sure he knows his mother loved him.

But it seems he changed and he doesn't want any talking of heroes in the household really. Cause of that and him treating his son poorly, Tenko's Quirk came in and he killed them all. People ignored him in thinking the Heroes would help him.

All For One used that chance to go to him and now he's a villain. I was looking for him and make him your big brother, even if it's by adoption, but I couldn't find him until you had mentioned Shigaraki Tomura and had one of your big brothers check for any legal adoptions with that name.

None meaning he's Shimura Tenko fully and it wasn't a legal change of name at all really making it a kidnap and I need to get him back. when All Might fights All For One, I'm planning to be there and demeaned for my god-daughter's grandson back."

"Maybe King Solomon can fully brainwash him and he doesn't remember any of that and you can have him back?"

"No, it won't work. I need to tell him how I was looking for him, but when I had finally found him, he has become a villain by the man who murdered his very own grandmother and knew who he was and cause his father to treat him and family so badly.

All For One keeps visiting and trying to make either him or his big sister, Shimura Hana to be villains to spit his grandmother and his father kept refusing and then did something to make him the way he is. I don't think it'll work, but it's the only option since I managed to save Hana.

She's asleep in a coma and is doing well since the hospital on Neutral Island ruled by both of Hawks and Touya has managed to keep her stable much better fully proving that technology is better on all of these islands and I'm not going to leave it.

I hope Tenko would want to see her and see how much she has grown and the reason she's not waking up is beside her brother isn't there for her to wake up fully really." Izumi nuzzles his neck calming him down as she would love to have them be her siblings really.

"I would love to have them and Nezula be part of the family fully, daddy." Hisashi smiles.

"Thank you, my sky princess."