Stain, The Hero Killer

Izumi knows Queen Carola as her Hero persona; Hawks took dear King Shadow on making them to learn a lot more as their dear King Cremation Frost will teach King Blazing Frost more about his fire side as usual really. No one had expected Queen Creative went with...

"Why her?" She went with Miruko which is fully confusing to them all as Queen Creative isn't really a full combat fighter at all really.

"I would do better with learning how to move more faster and not waste time thinking. I also get to fight in underground fights that she fully knows of. King Explosion Murder is going with Best Jeanist who is the wrong one for him. We also can't have him go near him."

"Don't need to tell us twice. That asshole is a royal pain in the ass." Their new two members are fully catching up as this is major really.

"Maybe Sir Nighteye can take him on to see if he can't help him out. Queen Sheeta can pretend to be Yagi-san and see if he can't teach him to shoot the explosions out of his feet and other stuff really." Izumi thinks as he's after her husband, Kai.

"He's after Overhaul, but we can use this to our advantage and see what we can get out of him fully without being suspicious of it from him really." King Explosion Murder agrees as he's going with Ground Zero for his Hero name really.

"Chargebolt for me." King Zeus.

"Earphone Jack." Queen Echo.

"Creati." Queen Creative.

"Tailwoman." Queen Narmis.

"Change it to Martial Arts Amazon Warrior and it'll be perfect." Izumi.

"O.K." Queen Narmis.

"Uravity." Queen Ravity.

"No. Too close to Ravity. Maybe Xiakba. She is a Goddess of Gravity and I think would work for you much better."

"O.K, Queen Sheeta."

"Blaze Frost." King Blazing Frost.

"Too close. Jack Blaze? It's almost like Jack Frost, but it isn't really." Izumi.

"Doesn't sound good enough, but on the right trail really." Queen Carola.

"R'hllor, the Great Other? From Ice and Fire?" King Explosion Murder.

"That's a good one." Queen Bloody Lizzie.

"Who knew our explosion king had that one stored up." King Shadow.

"I agree." Izumi.

"So, I'm going to continue the family tradition with Ingenium and go with Rapid Hero at the end really." King Speedy Gonzales.

"Alright. Working with your brother?" Izumi.

"Yes." King Speedy Gonzales.

"No problems here." King Speedy Gonzalo.

"Let's go then. Meeting closed." Izumi said as everyone went back to their islands and Izumi had fully noticed how King Explosion Murder was happy. Her children calls him daddy making him to be fully happy to be called that to the four of them really.

Monoma's life situation is not a good thing and she now knows how to break him really to the point he'll move out and come live with her which might make it far more easier for him and break him at the same time really. She needs to find the right moment.

Izumi sent King Explosion Murder to Sir Nighteye with the note from Toshinori making him to think he sent him cause he needs more help really. He won't be meeting the successor at all as she doesn't trust him at all really. She went for Gran Torino for her hero work.

She's good and shows up before he got to enter making him to be very shocked, but let's her in as she looks ready to go really. They train for two days and the third day was fighting villains in Hosu where Stain is as both King Cremation Frost and Queen Bloody Lizzie were ready.

Both King Speedy Gonzales and Gonzalo were there and ready to end his life plus take his weapons making it easier to keep them away really. Izumi had a calling card to use and no changed to the name even when both of Bakugou and Ojirou joining as King Explosion Murder and Queen Narmis.

The group as a lot of members and might like the farm idea that their Izumi did as they can slowly stop the trades with the main island, but they can't do that making them to have a lot of stuff to do as Izumi likes the neutrals trading with all of them and the main island really.

Izumi kept Gran Torino busy with the Nomu she summoned from her portal as both King Speedy Gonzales and Gonzalo kills Stain and they made sure the Hero he was about to kill, fully didn't see anything really. They were likely out cold.

Stain was gone and the weapons were stripped from the dead body as he was shot to death from a close rang meaning near his very forehead and it took one bullet to kill him really. So many panicked as this mean four more joined the group really.

This is not going to be a good thing for the Hero Community as they need to find them right now, but the islanders loved them and they didn't do anything really which was making it difficult to arrest them cause of this really. It's just stupid really.

Izumi loves the confusing as she was happy with it and her dear King Explosion Murder got a lot of information without Sir Nighteye knowing it really. He place a coded memory stick into the system and Queen Speedy Glitchy got the very information.

Each member did the same, but Izumi, King Speedy Gonzales and Gonzalo, Queen Echo and Queen Aquarius as the place she went to was a boat really. No computers anywhere really. She heard of treasures and checks at night where she found it.

It was underwater and she had fully managed to get it with Queen Speedy Glitchy's help as her very 'babies' helps get it out of the very water and she lied about it when she saw the guy once again really and said the 'Royal Eight' took it before she could report it in really.

They guy was close to killing her and got away, but King Shadow got him fast with Hawks as she's using her Hero name right now. She pretends he missed and he had accidentally killed him really. He didn't get into trouble for that.

'Now it's time to send the two off to that group really.'