Plan of Three Royals part 3

Izumi sighs as Shindo is finally begging for her and she managed to get a couple of her very much paperwork done since royalties do need to do them and she managed to get it done with fully. Shindo is called King Earthquake making many to know he's fully powerful really.

Izumi gave both Kai and Nine codenames as well even though Kai has Overhaul really making her to name them King Void and King Freyr making it to be perfect as now they got double protection and no one can tell who they are really.

Izumi knows King Blazing Frost and Queen Creative is having fun with their prisoner, but it's time to go back to school and they need to go to school as her boys had a lot of fun with Hado-senpai really. Togato has to go back as well, too and a lot of clones got pregnant with his child.

Luckily Queen Carola and King Speedy Gonzalo's hospital will keep an eye on them for the two making them to thank them as having a lot of children is perfect for them really. Queen Speedy Glitchy managed to make something to help lesbians and gays to have their own child.

One sperm or egg is giving up and transforms into the opposite one and is rejected into the egg or haves the sperm rejected into it making it to be placed back into the woman or into volunteer females as the incubator and the child is here within eight to nine months as long as it's not multiplying babies really.

Izumi was shocked as this went world wide really and Queen Ravity wants to try it next time really when much older making them to still keep the babies and Twice gets to live with his wife full-time now making Izumi to sigh as her family is weird really.

No matter what she has a very weird family as Queen Speedy Lust had to have a Bikini-C Section to save her children like Queen Echo did making many to sigh of relief there as that was a close call really for those two pretty much really.

Izumi wonders if she'll be able to handle it as this is not something she can ever do really, but she does want more children. Her own. She wants her four little ones to have a lot of siblings to play with, to protect together, to love and to look after.

Everyone went back to school and was doing fine, but Izumi knows Snipe would kill her if he knows his girlfriend was taken and missing really. That's why she never took Thirteen and taken her to Mineta fully which she named the Nomu the 'Grape Nomu' really.

No one can stop Mineta and she knows he's having fun with them really as they were still fighting and not giving up making her to wonder if she should release that gas to make them weak and just give up really. She did it anyway and they were weak while Mineta was stronger cause of it really.

Izumi sighs as she knows they are now in a state of hazeled over eyes making her to wonder if Mineta is using that Game Manifestation Quirk a lot on them. She can tell he wouldn't be tried of them really and he kept going with them as Nomus can't get anyone pregnant really.

Queen Speedy Glitchy did check on one of them and they aren't pregnant at all after all that time really making her to know they can't have babies making her to wonder if a bit of alteration would fix that up, but went against it really.

Nezula and Hisashi was happy that the last four are here as this helps Izumi out as she has them doing stuff for her and making sure it's not dangerous to have them coming back and now a lot of stuff has been happening a lot as Nezula gently rubs her belly.

Izumi is going to be a big sister and she got the nursery ready for them as she wasn't going to let them go through this without the support of family making many to cheer for this happiness really. Tenko and Hana were also the same as Kurogiri, the Nomu was sticking around and never left really.

A lot of stuff was going to change, for good or for bad, Izumi doesn't want to know as she wonders how Toshinori never asked her a lot of questions really as he had to have known or he truly doesn't know about all of this as it's weird until she realized he and Endeavour is scared of her daddy really.