King Solomon's plan: Step Two

Warning: Ojirou is doing R18+ stuff to herself. You have been warned. Warning.

Izumi can't wait to start the SFF cause King Solomon gets to have some contact with his soon-to-be future queen which he gave the title of Queen Narmis making it to be perfect which everyone loves really. Izumi can't wait as this is perfect as she can't wait to see what everyone has.

They can see a lot of people were outside of their classroom and Izumi politely asked them to leave as this is disrespectful and they are acting like villains more than heroes making them to back off cause of that really.

Bakugou is slowly depending on Izumi making he to shout and snap at Aizawa who was 'trying to separate him from Izumi' which got him pissed off as he fully only wants Izumi and only her making her to be there at the doors cause of the shouting she 'heard'.

Bakugou runs to her and she fully glares at her sensei for what he is trying to do to Bakugou really as he's being pushy about therapy which had gotten him into some major trouble with Nezu since it seems she's helping him more as she's calming him down really.

No one knows the full truth as she has him close to just doing as she says since she just need to push his button one more time to make it happen really. She kept Mitsuki updated and she nods as she can't wait to fully see her son be a much better person really.

King Solomon made a small deal with the 'Copy Cat' of the school and explains what he wants him to do as he was willing to pay him to do it really. Of course he had to refuse it and then King Solomon used his Quirk on him and he got him to do it every day to Ojirou.

Sure he would have to take a copy of Brainwash Quirk, but King Solomon is willing to take it this far since Izumi gave her approval to him since it wasn't going to be him caught doing it really. Ojirou saw the 'Copy Cat' and he did as he was brainwashed to do daily every five days a week really.

Ojirou doesn't understand what's going on as she keeps thinking of King Solomon a lot more than usual and keeps thinking that his smell is in her room and she keeps feeling wet in her underwear, she keeps feeling hot from the smell.

She even uses sex toys and she can't scream as it's always silence ones and she wasn't allowed to remove them from inside of her making her to be getting sensitive from this and the zapping to her bosom was getting to her even more.

Ojirou can't stop any of this as it's too much for her and she needs to think of what's going on until she remembers he said he has the Brainwashing Quirk, but doesn't use it since he wants to be a Hero more than a villain like everyone else thinks he would become really.

'Could someone have copied his Quirk as is doing this to me and is pretending to be him?' Ojirou doesn't understand before she thought she saw him in her room, whispering sweet things into her ears and touching her gently making her to be too sensitive to this.

'No! Ah!' Over and over she keeps going until five P.M as supper is at six every night and she takes a shower as she was very weak and sensitive right now more than she should be as this is has been fully happing every single night really.

The new thing is breast pumps making her to remove the bottles and place tubes there as it reaches fifteen bottles per pump making her to gasp silently at the very new sensation as it was too much and she had to take a pill that had made her bosom bigger. 

It made her squirt out milk and she can't stop making her to have tears coming down her face as she can't take this anymore making her to be weak before a sex toy that looks like a squirrel was fully placed over her clit and she was lost as she had it at the highest level making her to squirt more.

It's been like this for four hours and she just wants it to stop and she feels like she's going to be just losing herself and not remember who she is plus her dreams as well, too making her to hate that feeling really as she squirts again.

She was quick to replace the two and place a weird thing with three rotating things that fit inside of her and was rotating in her folds, her uterus and her bum making it to be too much as it rotates faster and faster making her to squirt even more inside of the bottle.

Ojirou can't stop as she's getting stranger before it all stopped and she took a shower making her to secretly place the bottles of milk in the fridge before taking her shower as she can't keep this up before she did the same thing again, but this time with four hundred bottles.

Ojirou wants this all to stop as she redid it at two A.M as if it was a routine making her to hate this as after supper, it was her sticking a flower sucking sex toy up with the vibrating part of it in her bum making her to have it at the highest level making her to faint.

She did wake up as the battery ran out on it and she took a shower before she saw it was five thirty A.M making her to hate this as she was once again pumping her bosom and she was fully thrusting herself up and down on a larger sex toy that looks like a tentacle.

She couldn't stop as the pump was at the highest level as she didn't know about it at all making her to silently cry and scream as she still can't make any noises like she was brainwashed to not make any kind of noise really while doing this to herself making her to hate it all.

Ojirou wishes for all of this to end and she noticed in the morning she did one hundred thousand extra making her to worry that she'll never be normal again, but when she saw King Solomon, she pulled him away from his friends and into a empty classroom.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what wrongs with me!" She just shouts everything making him to smirk mentally as his plan has worked and now she's his as he used his nickname he planned to use on her and she nuzzles his neck at that nickname.

'Now, the last step is at the SFF. Can't wait to make her fully mine as this is the best feeling ever.' King Solomon thinks as he did as she had wanted and was begging to be his Queen, his wife, his slave and his property for the rest of her life really.

'Oh, she will be once the SFF is over with and I got her parents approval to marry her in the very future which would be on my island for the group, but the main island for her parents making this to be soo easy really. My beloved Queen is home.' King Solomon thinks as he stops making her to scream in their kiss.

'Let's get her cleaned up. Can't get her pregnant right now really. Won't be proper of a King to fully impregnant his Queen when fully they're not married yet really.' King Solomon thinks as he cleans her up and pretends she's feeling under the weather to Recovery Girl who believed it.

'Soon, my Queen. Soon I'll have you in my arms for life.' King Solomon thinks as he can't wait to have her be his forever really. King Solomon will never let go of his Queen as she is his to keep forever and never let anyone touch her.

'Unless they are wishing for death.' Ojirou was happy where she is as she loves King Solomon and him for the rest of life.

AN: Before anyone tells me this is wrong... One) They are a group of villains in a Pro-Hero school, two) They can manipulate people cause of Izumi fully teaching them how to do so, fully proving she has been able to do this for a long time really and she know when to hide she's done it and blame someone else to take the blame.

Three) The death of parents for three would have made them villains no matter what the new family did and it would allow them to feel like they've revenged their parents and four) The life they are facing before running away was getting too much for them and they would have turned villain just from that life fully really.