Sport Fest Festival part 2

Once the event starts, Queen Ravity has them all lightweight to make it better really as Queen Speedy Glitchy has a invention that would help them out more. A Flying Saucer which would allow them to all to ride on top to it and grab headbands each.

They each grabbed twelve each making them to be still in the number one place really. Team Tetsutetsu and Team Monoma were trying to get those points, but they failed as Izumi 'drops' them and the others of the 'Royal Eight' caught them making them to 'gain' the points since Izumi had almost fall off the saucer really.

They also took a point headband themselves making Bakugou to scream to bring his points back to him since Monoma had taken them from him which he ignored as this was fun really. Izumi wasn't pleased that the Sludge Villain had almost killed Bakugou really.

'If Endeavor wasn't there and he letchered those Pro-Heroes for their sloppy actions and to think faster on how to save the civilian really. Oh he wasn't happy about it really and knows the mother would be more upset if she lost her child cause of them.

Seems having two of his children run away from home and then the last two kidnapped plus his wife transformed to another hospital had hit home something inside of him really.' Izumi thinks as she was still going to do the last step.

Then start on Monoma as soon as possible as this is not going to be a good thing for him. Izumi was going to be making him pay for what he had said to Bakugou fully really as he doesn't need that right now really. He truly doesn't as she needs him to focus on the task at hands.

'He is going to pay for bringing something up from the past really as Kacchan doesn't need that right now really.' Izumi thinks as she can't wait to break Monoma really and the event ends as the teams to make it through to the next round is:

Team Izumi: Izumi, Hatsume Mei, Tokoyami Fumikage and Uraraka Ochaco.

Team Asui: Asui Tsuyu, Hagakure Toru, Mineta Minoru and Shoji Mezo.

Team Todoroki: Todoroki Shoto, Yaoyorozu Momo, Iida Tenya and Jirou Kyouka.

Team Hitoshi: Shinso Hitoshi, Yoarashi Inasa, Shoda Nirengeki and Ojirou Mashirao.

Queen Speedy Lust can't wait for the next part as she has a lot of fun hosting this as she didn't even noticed that King Solomon had used his Quirk on Ojirou and was slowly having her to declare her eternal self to him and to do as he says from now on.

"Yes. I, Ojirou Mashirao, declares my own eternal life to one, Shinso Hitoshi, my king, my master, my beloved husband for the rest of my life and to do as he says from now on." King Solomon smirks mentally as he kissed his now Queen Narmis in the halls away from peering eyes.

'Finally, my kingdom has a queen and I got myself a worthy Queen. Queen Sheeta sure knows how to pick them really. Now, I wonder if I should have a mistress and a Concubine to fill my kingdom with a lot of my heirs really?' King Solomon thinks, but chose against it.

'She's enough for me really.' Izumi smirks as Bakugou is now broken as she told him his mother disowned him and he has no home to go to, but her home is opened and he can live there as long as he wants and she'll never leave him making him to call her mistress, hi queen.

'Finally. Now to work on Monoma and then my senpai really.' Izumi thinks as she places a choker to make it look tasteful for a male really. Bakugou was smiling happily as he stays on his knees and hugs her waist making Izumi to gently rub his head.

Queen Speedy Lust got them going up against each other for the next part of the SFF making Izumi to know that King Solomon used his Quirk on Ojirou and made it look like it was Monoma making her to be feel safer with her king, her husband and her master.

'Now how are the fights going to be really?' Queen Speedy Lust shows who is going up against who making many of the 'Royal Eight' to calm a bit as they have only two going against each other for the first round as this helps since it would be bad if they all were against each other really.

Izumi vs Hagakure Toru, Hatsume Mei vs Yoarashi Inasa, Tokoyami Fumikage vs Shoda Nirengeki, Shoji Mezo vs Todoroki Shoto, Uraraka Ochaco vs Jirou Kyouka, Asui Tsuyu vs Ojirou Mashirao, Mineta Minoru vs Shinso Hitoshi and Iida Tenya vs Yaoyorozu Momo.

Izumi can't wait as Hagakure won't know what hits her really while the others are doing some thinking on their parts as King Speedy Gonzales and Queen Creative knows how the other works and don't need to think of a plan what so ever really.

"Just make sure to not hurt each other too much down there, alright. If any one you want to pass from going forward and not fighting each other, I'm all for it. We need to stay a low down while in the school really."

"Understood, Queen Sheeta."

"OH! Queen Ravity... How would you and Queen Bloody Lizzie feel about breaking someone?"

"I'm listening."

"A sorting sempai is looking to be broken, but he has two very much overprotective friends. A male and a female. I was thinking of giving the blond boy to you two and the girl to be broken by my boys since they have been behaving soo well.

Kacchan might enjoy it, too once I let him know about it really. King Blazing Frost, if he ignores you one more time, Queen Speedy Glitchy has permission to make the 'baby' to turn you into the opposing gender to be used on him."

"Then I and Queen Creative can break him as many times as we want. Perfect." Izumi knows how to plan and this will work for him as no one is going to take their lovers away from them without them having a say in it really.

AN: Code name update:

Queen Narmis = Ojirou Mashirao and King Explosion Murder = Bakugou Katsuki. Note: I won't be using the nickname for Bakugou yet as he doesn't know his mistress is a villain very much yet really.