Final Exam part 1

Since Izumi is a TA as well, too, she needs a different final exam which she doesn't mind as she marks how they did and she got Queen Echo a pass cause of her being pregnant, but she did ask her to come up with a plan for taken down a ten person group of villains with the characters and their Quirks she has giving them.

"O.K." Nezu loved that one for her as the exam starts making Izumi to see who passes and who doesn't as Minoru was arrested and then had fully disappeared somehow making her to know it was the 'League of Villains' that killed him and had took his Quirk which was super powerful now really.

Queen Speedy Glitchy really made Trigger too powerful and she did the lust version for the plan only really. Queen Speedy Lust must of accidentally took one and it made her have quads as a small side effect really. Jirou had the liquid version of the pill to make her bosom bigger.

Too many shots, but they did go down making her to calm down as she is now a 36DD cup really fully making her to not grow there until she's twenty-eight which makes her feel like she'll be unable to bend down really for anything really.

King Zeus would do it for her and had her measurements done to get her clothing that would fit her now and after the pregnancy belly goes away making it easier for her really. Izumi loves that as Nezu would be the one checking on Queen Echo's worksheet himself and mark it.

Izumi knows her's has to be a very challenging one as she has to do twice the works since she's a TA to Toshinori really. The only ones to not pass were Ashido, Kirishima, Sero and Sato. King Solomon got transferred over to class 1-A really which helps them out.

'He's added as an advisor to me and Queen Creative really which helps us out more really.' Aizawa didn't noticed at all as he's trying to save King Explosion Murder who got much stronger and enjoys spending time with his mistress really.

Izumi had to survive the Big Three of the school while answering a lot of questions on Heroes. She was against the one she wanted to make her's first, Amajiki Tamaki. Quirk: Manifestation. She was very careful and kept an eye out for him really.

Her class and class 1-B had to fully watch her do this making her to be in Training Ground Meiro and got a ten second head start. Nezu siced Amajiki onto her fast once those seconds were up making her to dodge his tentacle attacks that he sent out after her.

"What makes a true Hero?"

"What makes a true hero is... No... The TRUE purpose of a hero is to make sacrifices, including themselves, for the citizens around them. To ensure a safer world where everyone is loved.." Everyone was shocked by that answer as they didn't even think of it like that really. Izumi blocked a chicken leg kick as she answers the next question.

"Rescue or fight! You are up against ten villains and had fifty civilians trapped under rubble with only a couple of columns holding it up. What do you do?" Izumi doesn't need to think for this one.

"Both! One) I would first throw a sleeping gas filled grenade at the villains. Two) I would hurry to the civilians and toss a second one behind me for safety measures. Three) I would see where I can get them out. Four) Look around for a follow hero.

Five) If none near by and a tool is near, I would use it to make a path as deep as I can make it and make it raise up to get them out. Six) If follow heroes are close during that time, have civilians run towards them.

Seven) Villains wake up, move fast and cross chomp them in the back of the neck and knock them out before arresting them." They were shocked once again at her answer before she kicked him in the head and bolts fast as she needs some space between them really.

Izumi hid good and stayed quiet as he went past her where she had quietly sneaked away from him fully without once even making a sound shocking many before her voice was board casted to him as a taunt really.