All Might Meets the leader part 1

A week later...

A man was walking and noticed a boat that looks different as it looks like a flying ship from the past making him to wonder as he fully noticed it's to go to a very neutral island and he did a announcement that All Might is taken a whole two month break of Hero work.

'Hope no one is going to be upset about this.' He thinks as he boards after buying a ticket and having his luggage been checked for weapons which was a gun with a license for self-defense only.

"Legal and as long as it's for self-defense only, will you get to keep it on the island."

"Yes, sir. May I board onto the ship, please?" The guard nods and allows him through as he looks around the ship.

"I fear I may get lose here really."

"Do you need a hand, sir?" He saw a female teen age fourteen with her long dark green hair going to her ankles, a necklace with a what he thinks is a family crest on it, a long dress to her thighs, has dark green eyes and a ring on her left ring finger.

'Who does a child marriage in this era of time really?!' He thinks as he can't believe it really

'Who does a child marriage in this era of time really?!' He thinks as he can't believe it really. He kept it to himself and explains how he might get lose and she escorts him to his room as she does this kind of job sometime to help the kind captain out.

"Low on crew and having me on board helps to calm the many children down that boards the ship. The ship you're on, sir is called the 'Air Destroyer Goliath' in the past and it had belonged to the military. My ancestor found the blueprints and we rebuilt it to be able to carry people and supplies between the six islands."

"Seriously?! It's from such an old era?!"

"Yep! The military was chasing after my poor great-grandmother during the nineteen century time which was two centuries before the Quirks showed up really, sir."

"What kind of ship was this before becoming what it is now, young lady?" She thinks to herself and nods as if she has found the very answer she was looking for really.

"I see no problem in telling you since it'll take two days max to get to the Neutral Island as the Queen calls it that cause she allows seven others to use it for meetings and they sometimes sleep there." He nods as the Queen must be kind then to allow that to happened.

"Now then. Where to start? Let's see... Goliath is approximately three hundred and forty-eight meters long. Although the envelope is composed of numerous sections holding hydrogen or helium, a large array of propellers and rotors sustain and maneuver the aircraft.

Goliath also carries a large selection of weapons, including turret-mounted cannons equipped with armor-piercing shells, smaller barbette-mounted cannons and Maxim machine guns. Goliath is also capable of carrying three spy planes on its underbelly and an entire battalion of government troops within.

That's about it really." The man was shocked as an airship like that had existed is a hard thing to be digesting really. This young lady sure knows a lot really.

"You sure know a lot about this very airship, young lady. Did your ancestor also write it down?"

"Nope! Dola and her whole family somehow got caught in something and they are now living on an island called the 'Neutral Island'. They were the ones to tell me all about it really since they were from that time really and don't even know how they had survived the whole thing really."

"Really?!" He was shocked as how did those people survive two centuries ago still be around really as this is not making sense really to him.

"Yep! They also helped with the supply runs sometime and the husband of Dola, Motro helps with the many engineering issues and loves it really as he helps fix the ships with his students learning a lot about them really." He was more surprised.

"Wow. I feel bad for them really." She nods as this is a major shock to him really. She fully brings him to his suit to rest and she explains they do a lot of room deliveries if passengers feel air sick really.

"Thank you very much, young lady." He said as she left the room and she gave a smile as she waves before leaving to attend to the other passengers who are on board the Goliath airship. He was even more surprised that they had food from around the world really.

'I miss having American food. Maybe some deep fried chicken legs and a corn dog with mashed potatoes and some carrots would work fine really.' He ordered and he didn't mind room delivery which came five minutes of him ordering his food really.

"It's night time, sir and we had a lot of food fully ready for the very many room deliveries. You're the first one."

"Thank you very much for the food. Here's some money for it and a tip." He hands over some cash and accepts the food as the man was shocked as the very tip's amount really. A hundred ¥ as a tip for a very simple food delivery really.

He enjoyed his food and left the trolley outside and ringed for it to be picked up with some cash for the pick up as people have to pay for this and made sure it was low for some and high for some by class ranking. The Peasants, the Commoners, the Nobles and the Royals.

He was a Commoner and doesn't need to pay much as he noticed the girl had slipped it into his bag to help him out more really. The girl was too nice really as he didn't realized she knew he was the very manager of All Might and wants to help him out even more.

No one told him the true owner of the ship was actually the Queen of Laputa herself, Queen Sheeta who is on board the ship and she never expected to see him on board the ship for his vacation times and it's for two whole months fully really.

'How peculiar.'