Sport Fest Festival part 1

Izumi was with her children as it is bedtime and she plans to sing them a song making them to love when she does that as it feels like they're being lullabied to sleep just from her voice really which Izumi plans to use on Bakugou and finally break him to mold into what she wants really.

"No where to turn
No where to hide
Between a rock and a hard place
Someone to find I know that times are tough
Just down and out putting my faith in tomorrow
I'm ready to go but I don't know where to start

Each and every road seems to be calling to me
Pulled in every which way, so I made my own path

A deep breath and my best foot forward
One small step from zero, I'm not afraid
'Cause the world that we want is right here for us to make

Just taking one small step to hero
I'll take the chance
And when I do I'll be thinking of the same thing I always do
It's always you

We try to find the passion inside
A flame that will never burn out
Something that's mine
I did it on my own, no looking back

Wishing for my time to shine
No way to know
So I'll just follow my heart

Each and every road seems to be calling to me
I'll keep moving on
So there's no looking back

A deep breath and my best foot forward
One small step from zero to start again
If we want to be strong
Have to believe that we can
Just taking one small step to hero to make a change
And start brand new
I'll be wishing for the same thing I always do
It's always you

All the hopes we have
Is right here in our hands
The future's left unseen
Just a blank page
All the strength I need
Is right here in me
Just need one small step
To carry on

Just taking one more step from zero, I'm not afraid
'Cause the world that we want is right here for us
Just taking one small step to hero, I'll take the chance
And when I do, I'll be thinking for the same thing I always do
It's always you." All four were asleep making Izumi to smile kiss their foreheads each before leaving to go to her bedroom as she needs sleep as the SFF is tomorrow and she needs to keep her energy up plus she's going to use energy drinks to keep it up really.

'Every island is going to be watching and Queen Speedy Lust still needs to go to U.A as her job as a teacher making her to hide she's broken and just explains she's married to King Speedy Gonzalo with his name only. Heh! This is going to be fun really.

Let's see what 'Copy Cat' has as I've got him as my third Concubine and won't let him go really.' Izumi thinks as she can't wait to break him as Bakugou is going to be all hers really. King Solomon asked for the final part of his plan to activate and she allowed it.

"Go for it, King Solomon." He smirks as he get's to have his Queen and keep her forever really. Izumi thinks she'd found her fourth and finale Concubine, but she's not sure as he's really scared and she doesn't know if it'll work since he's in another part of the SFF for his year only really.

'A-3, huh? A third yearer. Now how to break him and get him to be mine? Huh? Well, well, well... He was two protective friends and I'm sure Queen Ravity and Queen Bloody Lizzie wouldn't mind having a male to get them pregnant to have children with really.

And as for the girl... Heh! My boys have been behaving, so why not break her and have her be someone's Concubine really? Hm? King Blazing Frost is getting pissed and it seems to be that guy really. Oh? He asked why King Blazing Frost hates his father since it doesn't make sense to him really.

Looks like we get to turn him into a female and make him a Concubine for King Blazing Frost really. Good thing Queen Creative is there and explains for him which ahs him apologies and will get the police have a restraint order on him to keep him away from him.

Oh! Smart and King Blazing Frost loves it as he also needs one for his older brother who took good care of him and raised him like a son. Looks like he's male for now until King Blazing Frost snaps and asked Queen Speedy Glitchy to make a 'baby' that can turn one gender into the very opposite one.

Let's focus on the festival right now.' Izumi thinks as she can't wait as Bakugou is going to break today really. The first obstacle course was a race making 'Royal Eight' to be fast as they need to go all-out really making them to be faster and King Blazing Frost got the chance to use his ice on many others really as Present Mic comments about this.

The group ignores it as they got robots to deal with and they left it to King blazing Frost who froze the robots making them to fall on the others. Then used them as a parkour course field really making them to be in the air as the girls had their legs are in the sky when they are in the air most of the time and did a safety vault to clear some distances.

They kept going until they got to the hole in the ground and they had actually just ran their way over the whole thing shocking everyone really and bolts once they touched the ground until they got to the mines really and King Speedy Gonzales carried queen Ravity over the mines.

Izumi used her wings and flied over while helping King Solomon out while Queen Creative created Mevhes that can hold two people making her to use up a lot of her limbos to make it really which she'll be eating a lot of food after this really.

Izumi was first with King Solomon in second, King Speedy Gonzales and Queen Ravity in third and fourth place, King Shadow was in fifth place, Queen Aquarius was in sixth place, King Blazing Frost was in seventh please and Queen Creative was in eighth place.

It was making many to cheer as they got to see something awesome really making Queen Speedy Lust to be happy for them as she wonders how happy her king would be at the news as she knows he's watching, but a point of view form her wouldn't hurt, right?

Queen Speedy Lust explains farther once everyone else has arrived making them to be shocked. Izumi picked Queen Ravity, King Shadow and Queen Speedy Glitchy while King Blazing Frost picked King Speedy Gonzales, Queen Creative and Jirou Kyouka.

Queen Aquarius is a team with Hagakure Toru, Mineta Minoru and Shoji Mezo making her to know how to win to stay at the top really making her teammates to love the idea and accepts it as they can't wait to get started really.

"We are going to win this as as I know who to take out and make it look like we lose it to keep the ten million." Izumi said making her riders to nod as that plan was crazy as shit and too perfect to not work as they got to it really.