School Festival

Izumi knows the school Festival is coming up and plans to do a song making Queen Echo who can fully come for the festival to be the one singing the very song with King Explosion Murder being the sole drummer, Queen Creative being the keyboard player, King Shadow and King Zero playing the guitar with Queen Echo.

Aizawa approves of this and Mr. Jirou came over to help them out since he knows how to teach musical interments making it easier for the four as Jirou can focus on the song during that time since they got a lot of time.

Hagakure and Ashido got to work on the clothing and had Aizawa to take a look at the clothing first before letting the band members see them. Izumi had a camera crew come over to see the school festival making it to be perfect really.

'It'll show the different areas and what's each secretion is making it easier for the school to show case and have many to come to see it making her to even have a lot of stalls for different things that many students tends to making it a huge hit.

Nezula was shcoked as she fully couldn't believe that Izumi took over for her making her to be teary in the eyes as this is huge for her really. Izumi was alone one time and she was looking out to the sea making her whole class and group to be there before they heard something.

"I'm screaming so loudly
To save your pain
I don't know what I can do
But my heart is always the same

Still (uncertain) now
Clumsy (even myself)
Don't give up happiness
I don't want to stop at any time

The tip of the light that penetrated
Our future in the open sky
Connect (Kizuna) With love (Delivery)
Beyond the flapping
Let's repeat the heartbeat of hope
Every time I wake up in resonance with you
Be stronger
Don't lose (power) With love (sound)
To the ends of the world
The best courage to receive

I'm sure everyone is important
I'm hugging something I can't give up
I won't let you take away whatever you do
Real dreams are always invincible

Overcame that wall
If you are (can change)
I'm not scared of the pinch anymore
We are absolutely okay

Beyond the rushing darkness
Believe in the morning, let's go
Alone (each) with love (protect)
Smile and kindness
I'll show you everything
I'm connected to you with this courage
So you can be strong
Indelible (wish) with love (wrap)
I'm happy
With the brilliance born here in my heart." Everyone was shocked as they couldn't believe how breath taken Izumi's singing voice is making the crew to capture it all and will make sure to give her a lot of credits making many to love it as it was the beginning of the show.

Izumi didn't even know about this until Toshinori told her and that she sounds like an angel making her to blush as his being to modest and honest making him to chuckle as it's telling the truth really making her to blush even more really.

Izumi knows she can sing, but she doesn't think she can sing like an angel really making her to know it's going to be a bit tough since not many actually get to hear her sing really. Izumi was tired and went to sleep fast as she knows in two weeks time, it's the very day of the performance really.

Two weeks later and Queen Echo was nervous, but everyone has her covered as the clothing was perfect and many loves the very clothing as it works perfectly with them as the song was something no one can ever mastered as Queen Echo managed to get Izumi and Queen Ravity to sing with her.

"I'm just nervous really and I..."

"Don't worry. We'll sing with you, Queen Echo."

"Yeah! This is going to be fun really!" Izumi can play the violin and the piano making her to do the keyboard making many to be amazed as they listen to the song which as the same one that Izumi sanged at that break taken spot really.

It was a good thing that Izumi taught Queen Ravity how to play the cello making many to wonder how they can do this song so well really and not make any mistakes in it as they all watch the whole performance happening in front of them and around cause of Queen Speedy Glitchy's new invention really.

"I'm screaming so loudly
To save your pain
I don't know what I can do
But my heart is always the same

Still (uncertain) now
Clumsy (even myself)
Don't give up happiness
I don't want to stop at any time

The tip of the light that penetrated
Our future in the open sky
Connect (Kizuna) With love (Delivery)
Beyond the flapping
Let's repeat the heartbeat of hope
Every time I wake up in resonance with you
Be stronger
Don't lose (power) With love (sound)
To the ends of the world
The best courage to receive

I'm sure everyone is important
I'm hugging something I can't give up
I won't let you take away whatever you do
Real dreams are always invincible

Overcame that wall
If you are (can change)
I'm not scared of the pinch anymore
We are absolutely okay

Beyond the rushing darkness
Believe in the morning, let's go
Alone (each) with love (protect)
Smile and kindness
I'll show you everything
I'm connected to you with this courage
So you can be strong
Indelible (wish) with love (wrap)
I'm happy
With the brilliance born here in my heart." Taking turns singing with Queen Creative and Queen Ravity was enough to get the crowd pumping as this is the best song they had every heard really. Nezula was pleased before she saw the camera crew and how they had done everything in the school festival.

Many were shocked at their voices and Present Mic was wondering if he should be their manager, but they're not interested since it'll take away time to be Heroines and their lovers making him to fully understand, but still give them his card in case they changed their minds really.

Hisashi was surprised by his little princess's voice as every criminal in Tartarus heard Izumi's voice and was shocked by it really making All For One to be more shocked as he thought he heard his little brother in that voice really.

Toshinori was right into calling Izumi an angel cause her voice makes her look like one really making her to blush once again as she wants this angel voice tease to go away really making her to know it's not going to be possible really.

'Oh, why did I agree to sing with them!?' Izumi thinks as she's now hiding her face in a pillow and she wants to be shallowed up there and then really. The Doctor sent more Nomus and Izumi noticed some villains from around the world which are females making Mineta to have fun.

'How did he fully even get Star and Stripe really from America?' Izumi doesn't want to know really.