blood lust- damon salvatore •smut•

knife and blood kink,blood will be mentioned so if you're not into this stuff go to the next story :)

Word Count:455

y/n's pov

me and damon were watching scream and there's a lot of blood and i noticed damon putting a pillow over his crotch area. i know it turns him on i mean first of all he's a fucking vampire also he told me about his kinks before.

i go closer to him and remove the pillow and wow he was hard. i put my hand on his hard dick and he looked nervous.

y/n- you turned on babe?
damon- yeah...fuck

he moans out, i smirk and straddle him. i remove my shirt then grab the pocket knife and cut the bra straps. i remove my bra and hand the knife to damon.

y/n- this is the only time i'm gonna let you use a knife on me

he kisses me and bites my bottom lip making me bleed.

damon- we'll see about that

he picks me up and runs to our bedroom. he throws me on the bed and starts undressing leaving him completely naked. he pulls me to the end of the bed and pulls my shorts along with my underwear leaving me also naked.

he throws them somewhere in the room and then he flips me over and slaps my ass. he's being really rough right now.

i feel the cold blade on my ass and he cuts. i grab the sheets in pain and i feel his tongue licking the blood. he did this at least 5 times thank god they're not deep.

he flips me over and puts the knife on my neck and he starts making out with me. he gets up and flips me over...again and puts me on four and lines his dick with my entrance and slams into me.

a loud moan escapes my mouth and then i feel the cold blade on my neck again. damon grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls it.

i didn't think it would be this good...i never liked the idea of knives and sex cause that's a risky game but damon knew what he was doing and fuck it turned me on.

he throws the knife somewhere in the room and fucks me in a unhuman speed. i moan his name and bite lip.

y/n- ~~damon...p-please~~

he let's out a loud moan and we both came.

i crush on the bed and he crushed next to me.

damon- thanks princess
y/n- no problem also umm what i said before that i won't let you use a knife on me again...yeah forget it

he chuckles and kisses me