caught- colby brock •smut•

Word Count: 718

colby's pov

i lay on my bed and just watch random videos on my phone and then i see a video of y/n from the beach party we were at on saturday. fuck she looks so hot in that bikini, suddenly i feel a tent building up in my pants.

shit.

y/n's pov

i come back home and i see colby's shoes, looks like he's home.

colby must be the hottest roommate i ever had. i walk past he's bedroom and i hear a groan, i slowly open he's door and see him jerking off. he's shirt in his mouth, eyes closed.

he moans and throws his head back, he strokes his dick faster and my name escapes from his lips.

i feel myself getting more wet, fuck.

he continues moaning my name and then cums. his cum just lands all over his abs, he lies there catching his breath with his eyes closed and that's when i took my chance.

i slowly walk up to him and crawl on his bed, he opens his eyes and was just shocked. i start stroking his dick and lick his cum off him.

colby- fuck~~y/n

he stutters

y/n- didn't expect this from you brock
colby- look at you how could you not
y/n- so you're telling me this isn't the first time?

he bites his lip

colby- no
y/n- oh colby

i rip his shirt open breaking every fucking button.

y/n- always wanted to do that
colby- that was my favourite shirt
y/n- i'll buy you a new one

i peck his lips then go down to his neck and leave hickeys. he plays with the hem of my shirt wanting to take it off.

i remove my shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. i continue kissing his neck and go down to his chest then colby grabs my chin to face him.

he smiles and bites his lip, i go back up and connect our lips. he flips us over and unclips my bra from the front and my boobs bounce was he unclipped the bra.

his mouth hangs open and swirls his tongue in his mouth thinking what to do next.

i grab his hands and place them on my boobs and he squeezes them then pinched my nipples. i whimper and bite my lip, he puts one in his mouth while he softly massages the other one then switched and did the same thing.

i moan and play with his hair.

he then opens his bedside table and grabs a condom. he gets on his knees and rips the silver packet with his teeth, he rolls the rubber on his dick then lines his dick with my entrance.

colby- are you ok?
y/n- yeah

he smiles and i pull him by the neck and kiss him, he enters me and i moan into the kiss and break the kiss. fuck he's so big, i moan and throw my head back.

he goes harder and hitting every right spot.

y/n- c~~colby

i moan his name then grab his hair, he kisses me and bites my lip.

he flips us over so i'm on top, i start riding him. he grabs my sides and makes me go faster, i go up and down and boobs kept on bouncing.

he sits up and sucks my left boob making lose it. i scream and curse, he starts moving his hips up going deeper in me.

i moan loudly his name before cumming together. i lose all my senses for a few seconds, i ride out my high and rest my head on his shoulder.

he holds me tight then slowly lies on the bed. he pulls out and throws away the condom, i'm still on top of him and his arms were still around me.

we stay silent for a few minutes.

colby- that was umm
y/n- good

i finish his sentence

y/n- i-i'll go take a shower
colby- ok

i get off him and try getting up but legs weren't cooperating so i sit back on the bed.

y/n- yeah i'll just take a shower later

he laughs and grabs me and wraps his arms around me.

i laugh and kiss him.