meet me at our spot- timothée chalamet •fluff•

Word Count:351

y/n's pov

i go upstairs to my bedroom and quickly remove my clothes and go take a warm shower. it's been raining all day and i had walk back home.

i get out and change into warm clothes and quickly go under the covers.

-2 hours later-

i hear something hitting my window and someone yelling my name. i get up and see timothée, he smiles and yells.

timothée- MEET ME AT OUR SPOT!

and he grabs his bike and leaves. is he crazy it's fucking raining...well it kind of stopped but still. whatever

i change

grab my bag and put a few stuff in

grab my bag and put a few stuff in... umbrella, keys, lip balm, pocket knife you know just in case, lighter and cigarettes. i put on my jacket and leave the house.

i grab my bike and get on it. i start riding it going to our spot.

it's an abandoned building which we turned it to our small place you can say.

-10 minutes later-

i leave my bike on the ground and use the outside stairs to go up. i go inside and see timothée standing there looking at the rain.

y/n- what's up weirdo

he looks at me and smiles

y/n- what are you smiling about?
timothée- y/n 6 months ago we both met here while it was raining...we stayed here until it stopped

he walks closer to me

y/n- timothée...
timothée- we started talking and i swear it felt like i knew you for years...then our friendship started but y/n i want more than that...

oh my god

i look at him and hug him

timothée- y/n i love you
y/n- i- i don't know what to say... timothée i love you too

he smiles and kisses me

i swear it was like a scene from a movie. i was kissing the guy i love while it was raining it was beautiful.

timothée- y/n will you be my girlfriend?

i nod

y/n- yes!

he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist and we kiss.

sorry for the short story i'm lazy...