library- tate langdon •smut bxb•

Word Count: 299

tate's pov

we go to the school's library, that's where we spend our time the whole day.

y/n- i'm so tired
tate- what's wrong?
y/n- i've been studying all night and i'm exhausted!

i force a smile, i feel bad i know how hard he works and he doesn't stop.

tate- come here

he comes closer and cuddles with me, i kiss his forehead and hug him tighter.

he looks at me and smiles, i kiss him and it slowly turns into a heated make out session. he slowly gets on his knees and rubs my dick. i groan into the kiss and accidentally bite his lip.

y/n- stand up

i get up and he looks at me with his "innocent" eyes and bites his lip.
i glare at him and caress his cheek.

tate- don't look at me like that

y/n's pov

i smirk and slowly unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down along with his boxers. he looks around to make sure no one is watching or whatever. he looks at me and guides me, he puts his hand on the back of my head and slowly guides me.

i open my mouth and start sucking him. he bops my head and a groan escapes from his lips.

tate-fuck

i swirl my tongue and go deeper, i suck on his tip and then deepthroat him. he moans and throws his head back. he eventually cums and i swallow every drop. i kiss his stomach slowly going up and then our lips meet again. i kiss his neck and lightly suck and giving him a hickey.

he pulls his pants up and then kisses me.

tate- i love you
y/n- i love you too

i smile and we leave the library.