night to remember- eliot *euphoria* •fluff??/smut•

literally writing this in english class :')

Word Count: 753

y/n's pov

i snort a line and crash next to eliot. he turns himself sideways so he can see me and smiles.

y/n- stop!
eliot- what?

we laugh

y/n- stop smiling!
eliot- why?
y/n- you're too cute

we laugh and he kisses me, then the door swings open and we both look at the person.

rue- oh...am i interrupting?
y/n- nah cmon

she crashes on top of us and we laugh.

y/n- RUE!

she rolls off of us and gets up, she grabs the baggie from her pocket and puts the powder on her key and snorts it.

rue- ok...so jules is currently out of town so we can get as fucked as we want
y/n- rue chill cmon
rue- cmon...i stop myself from doing too much cause she might catch me cmon just one night

i look at eliot and we look back at rue

eliot- this is a bad idea
rue- so?
y/n- yeah sure

she crashes on top of us again and we start laughing again.

we drive off to fez's store and enter the freezer and see ash counting money.

eliot- sup ash
ash- what the fuck do you guys want this time?
y/n- the usual

he nods and gives us a baggie with weed, another one with coke, a baggie with molly and lsd...personally my favourite.

eliot buys alcohol and food and we pay him and i hug fez. eliot drives off to our usual place some old building where no one goes...literally just us.

we sit on the ground and well the party begins.

we pass around a blunt while snorting coke and molly. i put the acid on my tongue and wait for 10 minutes then chew it and swallow it.

-2 hours later-

we were dancing and laughing while drinking well except rue...she's not really the alcohol type. she crashes on the back seat and passes out completely.

y/n- oh shit

i go up to her and see if she's breathing...ok good i check her heartbeat i put 2 fingers on her neck and i can feel her heartbeat.

y/n- she's fine

eliot nods and grabs me and twirls me around and we continue dancing. he grabs my waist and we make out.

he stops and pulls a condom out and smirks.

y/n- here?!

he nods

y/n- but rue
eliot- she's passed out she won't know
y/n- i don't know

i want to but rue is literally there passed out...

eliot- fine maybe later?
y/n- definitely

he smiles and we kiss.

-next morning-

it's sunday, i wake up and i was on eliot. i blink my eyes a few times and look around. we were in the car how did we end up like this. i get off him and check rue, she's ok.

eliot- she good?

i nod and i go back in the front seat and straddle eliot. i kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck. i get off him and sit on the passengers seat and unbutton his pants, he knows where i'm going.

he pulls his pants down and i grab his dick and put in my mouth. he grabs the back of my head and makes me go deeper. he moans and bites his lip...

eliot- fuck y/n...

i swirl my tongue and then deepthroat him. he groans and eventually cums.

i pull my pants down and get on top of him...i put my underwear to side and put his dick in me and i moan. i throw my head back and start riding him, he grabs my ass and bites his lip.

y/n- eliot~~

he kisses my neck and then we make out,
i ride him faster and then he starts rubbing my clit. i arch my back, he lifts my shirt up and sucks on boob.

y/n- i'm c-close~~

i tighten my walls and cum which makes him cum. i crash on him and i look at him. he smiles and kisses my forehead.

rue- can you give me the lighter

we look at her with a shocked face and she smiles.

y/n- how long have you been awake?
rue- uuum when you started moaning eliot's name

i slowly nod

rue- lighter...

i give it to her

rue- thanks

i get off eliot and put on my pants, rue passes me the blunt and i take a puff.