storage room- evan peters •smut•

y/n's pov

i wake up and groan, i drank way too much last night.

i drag myself out of bed and take 2 painkillers before getting ready for work, i work at a convenience store and it's honestly not that bad.

plus i have this hot as hell coworker...evan so i have a reason why i should go to work.

i put on my work shirt, pants and shoes before leaving.

i go inside my car and drive off to work.

-at work-

i walk inside the store and i go behind the counter, i groan really loudly.

evan- you're late
y/n- i have a fucking headache please don't talk to me right now
evan- you were drinking again? this is the second time this week princess
y/n- you don't think i know that?
customer- is she ok?
evan- yeah umm back again i see

he smiles and she chuckles

he scans the customers stuff and the girl pays him and then evan gives her her change.

customer- hey uuum this is gonna sound weird or i don't know but would you like to go out sometime? maybe for coffee?
evan- sure uum here...

he writes down his number and hands it to her.

customer- oh ok well i'll text you

she smiles and leaves.

my blood started boiling, i mean i know i can't control him and his not my boyfriend so i don't see why i should get mad but god dammit i was mad.

i get up and go to the bathroom to throw water on my face, i sigh and just close my eyes.

my mind suddenly goes from nothing to thinking about the things evan could do to me.

his head between my legs, his nails digging through my flesh, every thrust giving me pleasure.

his lips all over me, places where people can't see. places only he could see and touch.

i bite my lip and i felt the urge to pleasure myself, my press my thighs together wanting to feel something.

i leave the bathroom and go to the storage room, no even comes here so it's a pretty safe place to do stuff.

i pull my pants down and sit on one of the boxes, my back hits one of the shelves and i get comfortable.

i spread my legs open and put my underwear on the side, i lick my fingers and slowly start to rub my clit.

i bite my lip and go a little faster, a moan escapes from my lips making me go faster.

i put two fingers in me and i throw my head back, as i pleasure myself i couldn't but think of evan.

the way he could roughly fuck me and i wouldn't care. his teeth sinking into my neck leaving bites all over me.

i moan and i go faster

i couldn't help it but silently moan his name, i tried to stop but i couldn't.

y/n- evan~~

i whimper and fuck i was so needy.

i close my eyes and grind on my fingers going deeper.

y/n- fuck-

i moan out and then i felt someone's breath on my ear.

evan- found you...