chapter 13

deja vu

Christmas Christmas Christmas. James's and Marlene's favorite time of the year. something regulus and narcissa dreaded celebrating for the past four year. now not so much since they kids where at the age where they could open presents themselves. regulus and narcissa could get a glimpse of what James and Marlene acted like during the holidays.

"dad dad dad wake up wake up it's christmas" harry yelled jumping up and down on regulus bed as he slept. regulus groaned at the boy and pulled the covers over his head.

"go wake up pads and moony" he muttered.

"they already are now get up come on come on it's present time" harry squealed ripping the covers off regulus. regulus getting deja vu as the light hit his face.

"go wake up remus and sirius or something james"

"they already are now get up come on come on it's present time"

"it's actually coffee time" regulus said as harry excitedly pulled him down the stairs to the living room, remus sirius mary pandora and her husband all sat by the tree waiting with aurora and luna.

"morning sleeping beauty" pandora teased

"that's this one here" regulus said kissing the top of his god daughters head and the younger one. they could hear rosalie and draco drag lucius and narcissa down the stairs as well. the last ones they waited for where the longbottoms and tonks they had all decided to do christmas weekend at regulus's

"present time" rosalie said with a grin on her face.

"wait where's neville" draco asked.

"who cares let's open presents" rosalie said narcissa would have cut in and told her to wait but she couldn't all she could remember in that moment was marlene

"where's peter" nicolas mckinnon asked

"who cares let's open presents" marlene answer with a grin

"we're here we're here go open presents now" alice said as neville ran to draco's side as they all sat on the floor ripping open each gift that had there name labeled on it. harry had the biggest smile on his face as he tarried through each gift. he looked up at regulus who sat on the couch with a cheeky smile. james's smile.

"come on reg let's open your presents" james said with a grin.

"i doubt i have any" he shook his head

"nonsense there are plenty with your name on it" mia potter said coming in with a tray of cookies

"yea reg come look" marlene said with an even bigger smile throwing a box at him.

"hi sorry were late" andy said as she ted and nymphadora came in. they all stood up and hugged one another. they kids running about playing with there new gifts. they could hear draco bragging as if he had a better gift than rosalie to which she sassed back at him.

"i remember when you where a snobby kid" regulus said elbowing lucius in the ribs pandora bursting out laughing . the three childhood best friends laughing. 

it was around noon now. they all sat around talking after cleaning up the mess. hearing a knock at the door harry ran to open it only to be confronted with petunia dursley and her son.

"no thanks" harry said looking up slamming the door in her face. everyone stood shocked.

"harold who was that" alice asked