chapter 32

my sweater

"you got what" kenna exclaimed walking away from elizabeth then next day to water some plants

"don't make me say it again mum" liz sighs. kenna just looked down at the plants. liz was never like this. pratically bullying a girl this wasn't her daughter.

"why, why are you like this why now" kenna snapped

"mum i"

"i didn't raise you like this and you know it. i just i can't understand why you are acting out like this" kenna said with a sigh. the pit in liz stomach growing. in truth she didn't know why she was acting like this. maybe it was rosalie.

"i don't know, i'm sorry" she said looking down at the ground shuffling her feet. kenna only looked at her daughter, she had a pretty good two senses for knowing when liz was lying or not.

"i know you are and i'm sorry aswell for lashing out at you. so know what are we going to do about yours and aria situation" kenna said now leaning against the flower bed

"she won't talk to me, she'll just avoid me when u go up to her" liz sighed sitting on a bench near by.

"then show her you're sorry actions speak louder than words and who knows maude it'll rub off on rosalie" kenna smirked liz rolled her eyes

"i love rosa don't get me wrong she's just.... a lot. like her brother is okay but she just insists on picking on aria only when certain people are around. it's really stupid" liz said.

"then be the bigger person and be merlin forbid i say it..... nice to aria then rosalie will be nice now off to detention ms troublemaker" kenna smirked as liz slugged herself off the bench reluctantly and started to slowly walk away.

"dad can't you get me out of detention and neville and aria aswell" harry pleaded following his father.

"no harry i cannot now off you go"

"harry who's harry i don't know him"

"bambi go to detention before mcgonall comes and drags you by the ear" regulus snapped with a chuckle as harry smiled and ran off.

"why is it so dark" aria asked as she clung onto neville's arm as the group walked with flitch to hagrids hut and then the forest. she never truly like the dark or so to speak what was in it.

hagrid went on about dumbledore talking norman away from him and to romania which filtch insulted him. aria didn't thing twice before putting her hands into fists and pushing the back of filtches knees making him fall forward by the fire

"alright which one of you did that" he stammered regaining his balance

"did what" neville asked as they all acted clueless

"you fell on your own" liz said as aria smirked. flitch said something again before walking off back to the school

"okay that was badass aria" rosalie said as aria smiled

"if you think that was badass wait until i have a bigger reason to do something to people" she said linking her arm again with neville and into the forest.

"hagrid what is that"

"what we're here for unicorn blood"

"yea i'm out" rosalie said turning away as harry rolled his eyes and held her shoulder to turn her back around.

" this one's been hurt but i've found some dead" he explained when aria saw a hooded figure walking in the distance she clung onto neville tighter aswell as talking harry's hand. they could both feel her shaking.