Chapter 35

You and me

Summer holiday. Two straight months where most kids are excited to go home and see their family's. Arias home life isn't the same as Harry's.

She didn't have the two story lake house that had family up and down the road. She had a two story home in the city shared with ten other kids who all got beat and thrown away by the same old angry couple, her 'family' lived in completely different country's.

Except for one. The one and only Lorenzo Berkeley. The only reason aria would ever go back to that god forsaken place. So this train ride back home she was especially giddy to see her best friend.

"Hi aria" harry smiled sliding open the compartment door.

"Hello harry, aren't you supposed to be with your dad" she asked. The two had gotten close during this school year. Harry basically shared his whole life story with her while aria, her walls stayed up but where lower than when she had just met harry and is prying questions. She was now more open with him.

"I was on my way when I saw you here and thought to come accompany you instead" he slyly smirked. Harry was exactly like James in every way. Wanting to save and protect the people he cares about even when they don't know they need saving.

Sirius caught on some of these traits too. So it was no surprise that when term was coming to an end he owled harry to see if he could figure out where aria would be this summer. Not because he would go with cecelia to kidnap her and pick up her entire life so she wouldn't have a reason to go back to that orphanage and could live with him.

Definitely not....

"What are you up to potter that isn't like you in the slightest, you have attachment issues with your father" aria questions skeptically.

"We'll I'm with him all every minute of every day so he needs a break even if it's just two hours" harry said as he made himself comfortable in the seat adjacent from aria.

"Okay then whatever you say" she said with a slight chuckle and smile. Aria wasn't one to smile... ever. If you asked cedric when the last time he saw his sister smile he would say it was years ago maybe eons ago. But when he looked into arias life from the outside now, he would catch a smirk or the beginning of a true simile from onto arias lips. Even if it was for a quick second it was there and he saw it in that second. Because in that second he knew she was happy which made him happy, even if it was just a second.

"I do say, anyway what are the plans for this holiday" harry questioned with every intention to go and tell Sirius the second he stepped off the train.

"Well if you must know, Enzo's coming home and we're going to spend all summer together. We both took our some money from our vaults so we exchanged it for muggle money we're going to try and do everything and anything this holiday, day or night. We want to go somewhere we're going without a doubt" she said failing to contain any excitement she had.

Harry on the other hand didn't like the idea of aria spending her whole summer with a boy.

"You don't have rules or a time you need to be back" he questioned trying to not let his distaste for arias plans show. Ether way she wouldn't have cared she was to happy for anything to ruin her summer.

"Nope mrs and mr Brooke don't care for any of the children their so it doesn't really matter. Plus we've done it before disappeared for days on end, when we come back they don't care it's as we never left" she shrugged.

"Do you mind if I send a letter to someone quickly it will only take a minute" harry said getting a piece of parchment and ink from his bag

"By all means go ahead don't let me stop you" she said opening her journal where she had written what had happened all year so she could tell enzo once they where together.