Chapter 36

Where Just kids 

MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING
SELF-HARM AND EATING DISORDER

"So Enzo how's come you don't go to hogwarts" Remus asked. The four sat at the ever diner they did last time just with Enzo this time. Both kids just waiting for Sirius and Remus to ask the question they were anticipating.

"My father apparently went to dumstrang so before he passed along with my mother he left a will saying I was meant to go to dumstrang, the schools alright but I'd rather be at hogwarts with aria if I'm honest"

"Oh please you just want to hit on the upper class girls" aria rolled her eyes, she said it with such confidence and no hesitation causing Sirius and Remus both to chuckle

"So what at least youll have me, you know you love me"

"Not by choice" she said as she continued to sip her milkshake.

"Anyway, anything else you both want to ask or can we start asking questions of our own" Enzo asked taking a bit of his chips.

"You have questions for us" Remus asked

"We'll yes, you see our lovely aria here tell me everything, so she told me when you asked her to come live with you both and we'll we know what happened" Enzo spoke aria finished her milkshake as it make the last sounds with her straw.

"We'll if you excuse me I have to use the lady's room" aria said

"Ari wait" Enzo said before taking her wand and ring off her finger. "Just in case you try and slip through the back door" he winked. She rolled her eyes and walked towards the back of the dinner where the laboratories where.

"Her brother gave her this ring said it was their mothers so she never takes it off, she wouldn't leave without it ever" he said to the couple infront of him.

"Good to know" Sirius said

" aria didn't stay with you guys not because of the teasing from those two girls but because she didn't want to leave me now I can convince her to stay but it's her choice wether she actually does it" Enzo said remus and Sirius looked at him in shock. 

The thought had crossed there minds more than once. To take both of the siblings in without another thought. They truly did want to but the question was did they want to come live with them.

"What about you" Sirius asked Enzo shrugged

"What about me, I'll go back to the orphanage stay living their see aria whenever I get the chance or she invites me over, as long as it's okay with you two" he spoke looking down at the bowl of chips infront of him. 

"If you got the chance to leave would you take it" remus spoke

"Without hesitation. Id have my concern for aria but I know she's strong she'll be fine with or without me. If this is your way of saying if I want to come live with you both aswell, ... I wouldn't be opposed to that idea" Enzo smirked both Sirius and Remus looked relived.

"You don't have any other sibling" Remus asked yet again.

"Not that I know of no arias my sister she always has been I would walk to ends of the earth for that girl and I know she would do the same for me" he smiled. It was true Enzo and aria would do anything for one another. 

"But I have a question for you both" Enzo said

"Ask away" Sirius said

"I understand you've grown close with aria over letters and such over the last year so I understand why you would want to take her in but me, I'm nothing to ether of you, you barley know me I could be a child murder for all you know" Enzo chucked also making Sirius and Remus laugh.