chapter 29

in the starts

it was currently mid january, christmas had passed they all spent the day together like they did every year since the kids where five. aria spent that day alone sitting in bed rereading every letter harry and sent her.

everything was always so strange for aria, the group apologized but she still didn't dare get close to any of them no matter how much each of them wanted to help her. she was usually with cedric and if not with him she was with her childhood friends. pansy daphne blasie and theo. not to mention they where missing one.

Lorenzo, he had grown up with aria in the orphanage. they had gone through everything together but now he went to dumbstrang. even when aria begged him to come to hogwarts with her he didn't.

mid january, a time aria hated always and would continue to hate for the rest of her life. the air was still crisp and cool and there still was a little snow fall. it got colder at night with aria now realized sitting on the edge of the astronomy tower sobbing.

none of her friends could find her for hours. it got to the point they asked harry which cause him to panic and go to his dad to help if her.

at one point this night harry found himself alone going up all the stairs to the astronomy tower. he heard the sobs getting louder till he heard them loud and clear. walking over to the edge realizing who it was and without thinking again pulling her way from the ledge and wrapping his arms around her. this time she immediately wrapped her arms around him not caring who it was. at this moment she just needed someone.

"aria what happened to you why are you crying" harry whispered running his hands through her hair. for some reason words couldn't be spoken at this moment only cry's. she was practically shaking in harry's arms. he couldn't understand what he felt in his chest listening to her cry.

about fifth teen minutes passed before aria was able to somewhat calm down now only silent tear streaming down her face.

"you wanna talk or just sit here" harry asked.

"it's a long story"

"i have time" he smiled sweetly

"i have a brother... ben, benjamin dumont. he was my best friend but, he hated me" she began crying even more

"don't talk back to me ariana" ben shouted.

"so what why do i have to move to an orphanage" aria shouted back.

"because i'm you're brother and i'm the one responsible for you that's why"

"so what"

"don't shouted at me aria" ben snapped

"i'll yell all i want lalalallallalalallalalala you freaking suck" she shouted at the top of her lungs

"damn it aria you're moving and that's fucking final you hear me"

"i hate you ben i'll hate your forever i wish you had died and not mum"

"so do i, you took everything away from me i fucking hate you too you fucking brat i had my entire life and sucked it all away from me" he shouted hitting the wall she was standing by making her flinch. tears streaming down as each word he said processed in her heads

"aria i" too late. she ran out of the room and down the stairs practically flying down with ben right behind her with a scared apologetic look. he finally caught up to her and grabbed her shoulder

"let go of me" she shouted through tears eaching the door and sprinting out the house. and down the street to lorenzo's house.

"i was the biggest burden to him so he left, i was probably six when we moved and the eight when he just left i was almost alone if it wasn't for enzo" she said sniffling at the memories.