chapter 21

sweeter in the mornings

by morning of september 1st harry and regulus both awoke running around the house to get any last minute things they needed for hogwarts.

"can we take the t.v"

"what do you think bambi"

"we can"

"harry stop thinking about the television and go get your broomstick" 

"okay but we can still take the t.v"

"no bambi now hurry up" regulus shouted as they both kept running around the house. by tomorrow at this time harry would be sorted into a house at hogwarts while regulus lived his dream of becoming a professor. something only james ever knew about.

"okay talks about the future go" james said as him and regulus walked around black lake late at night when it was the one time no once could see nor judge them.

"i want to be a professor or own a bookstore in italy or spain just somewhere far from here" regulus said as james smiled. that suits you he thought looking at the youngest black brother.

"i want to be a professional quidditch player if marlene doesn't take the spot from me or be an auror head auror at that"  james smiled proudly. regulus interlocked there hands together aswell as resting his head on the older boys arm.

"you'll be a great quidditch player"

"i already am"

"twat" 

"dad.... dad... daaaddddd... DAD" harry shouted at regulus who was zoned out. he snapped back into reality to see harry standing by him while all there bags where by the door.

"where ready let's go" harry said excitedly. regulus smiled helping his son put all there belongings into the car as they drove to kings cross station. 

by the time they arrived everyone was already there waiting. the tonks family bidding nymphadora farwell for her last year at hogwarts. narcissa and lucius with rosalie and draco making sure they had everything. cecelia with auror fixing the girls hair as luna clutched onto her leg. the longbottoms aswell with alice scrolling neville to not lose trevor.

"i told you we were late" harry huffed from the passenger seat. they kid was impatient much like his mother.

"no where not sirius and remus aren't here"

"yes they are look"  harry said as sirius ran into andromedas arms pretending to cry as remus looked well like remus usually does when sirius is being dramatic.

"my husband everyone" remus sighed at narcissa began to laugh at the couple. regulus and harry exited the car and began unloading it onto a trolley.

"hi everyone" regulus said

"sorry we're late but someone's *glares at regulus* wasn't ready on time" harry said as they all began to laugh.

"you know we always thought he was james 2.0 but he's actually lily 2.0" sirius said as regulus shook his head.

"no doubt about that" he agreed as they group began to make there was towards nine and three quarters.

"and how do we get there exactly" rosalie asked she she stood beside aurora with harry and draco who also had neville by his side.

"i'll go first and then you all follow how about that" nymphadora offered standing beside her father.

"sounds good" he said