chapter 42

not a chance 

"we have to tell them Enzo" aria snapped 

"not a chance" Enzo snapped back  now it was Enzo who pulled one of arias wanting to keep secrets from their parents, secrets their parents shared aswell. 

"enzo don't be daft now and tell one dads alright" 

"aria don't you dare push it you know im not comfortable on that aria" Enzo snapped once again rolling over to the other side of his bed away from aria who sat on the floor by the bookshelf and window. 

"youre too hard on yourself and blind at the same time Enzo" aria smirked with a small chuckle amused by Enzo naiveté 

"what are you on about now aria" Enzo groaned with his head shoved into his pillow. 

"dads a werwolf too ya know, but you don't realize it and im pretty sure dadfoot also noticed" aria chuckled each. time she actually called Sirius dadfoot. 

"theirs no way" 

"yes their is you're both extremely mood snapping at everything and craving chocolate all the time plus theirs no point in trying to hid it you transform in less that twenty four hours isn't like you can just wolf out in your room and expect them not to notice" 

"I hate when you act like your above me" 

"that's cause I am" aria said smuggling before swiftly walking out of the room avoiding the pillow being thrown out her and into the kitchen where a every irritated remus and worried Sirius stood having a very hush conversation. 

she just sat on one of the kitchen stools till they noticed her and froze when they did. 

"hey love what are you doing down here" Sirius said trying to play off any worry he had. 

"Enzo wants to talk to dad about something but he's too scared too" she said playing with her finger nails never looking up at them. Sirius shoot remus a look to which he immediately nodded and went up the stairs to his sons room. 

"I hope dad can he Enzo, I always feel so helpless not being able to do anything" aria said Sirius sighed and sat next to her. 

"I know how you feel" he said soothing her back. 

"I don't think I ever thank you and dad enough for well everything, expesiaully you. if you hadn't been so worried about me as you where I would still be at that orphanage hating my life. im thankful you and dad care about me and Enzo enough to do everything you do for us" aria said. Sirus had to hold in his tears. 

"there is no need to ever think me if anything I think it was fait that Brough you two to me and remus, we always wanted kids so to me this was meant to happen. doesn't matter what anyone say you and Enzo are our kids doesn't matter if we don't share the same blood." Sirius said as aria leaned towards in placing her head on his shoulder. 

"Enzo aria said you needed to tell me something" remus said cousiosly sitting on the edge of Enzos bed. 

"merlin I love aria but she cant keep her mouth shut sometimes" 

"oi" 

"sorry its just, im just going to say it. when I was five I was out with aria and ben and of one his friends cause he was fifth teen at the time and aria was glued to his side and I was glued to arias side. he was telling ua about the magic world and all when we were walking in the forest, then I got lost and when I thought I had finally found ben again I realized I didn't and it was actually a werwolf. o got bit the only reason ben and his friend found me was because I screamed loud enough for him to hear me. so moral of the story im a werewolf" Enzo said.