The Fight (Civil War)

"And this is Happy, he is sleeping right now." I heard Peter say as he was recording Happy sleeping. 

Seriously, this kid was super enthusiastic for the fight and I was bit excited too. Never in my life I used my powers to harm others (intentionally); well, I was not going to harm them. Stark made me a small locket, it was just like my Black onyx locket but it could control the amount of my powers. He also made me and Peter a suit, I was waiting to see how it looked like. To spend my time I decided to scroll through Instagram but when it wasn't able to kill my boredom I decided to read a book. We reached the hotel by 2pm and I jumped on my bed and laid there for 5 minutes. My back was aching, I know I am an immortal but I do feel pain. 2 hours passed and I heard a knock on my door, I sighed and went to open it, it was Happy.

"Hello!" I greeted him politely.

"Hello, Ms. Callisto." he greeted me but in a serious tone, I was disappointed. "Here is your suit and as you said to hide your identity it has a mask. I made a pendant too, it is like the pendent you are wearing right now but it will control your powers. The device inside will limit your powers if it senses you turning bad." he said.

"O-Ok." I replied, he handed me a suitcase, he left my room and I put the suitcase on my hotel bed, I opened it and just fell in love with the suit. It was a long sleeve black corset and it had a black cape thing, then there were black trousers which were very comfortable and stretchy, it had a mask to hide my face (imagine the one in Captain America and the Winter Soldier) and at last it had the pendent. I quickly got ready, the suit fitted me perfectly, I went out and saw Peter wearing his new Spiderman suit.

"Woah! Pete, you look so awesome!" I said.

"Oh! I-I wasn't able to recognise you, well you look good too." he said.

"Oh! you look ready." said Stark from behind, he was in his Ironman suit and damn! That suit looked fine as hell.

"Yes, I am ready." Peter and I said in unison.

We were now at an airport 'Are we going back?' I thought to myself.

"Here take this," Stark handed us earpieces "Ok so Natasha, Rhodes; he is the man with same suit as mine but different color, Vision; he looks like a popsicle so you will understand who he is as soon as he appears, T'challa; he is the man with a catsuit, they all are our team and the enemies are the rest who you will meet. Capsicle may bring someone new but the enemies are- Wanda, she is the redhead; Clint, the arrow-guy; Sam, he is the dude with wings; Captain America and Barnes is the one with the metal arm, you both will weak them, just a bit and if possible, well, you won't be able to but if possible catch the tin-guy." said Stark.

"Says the one with a tin suit." I joked.

"First of all, this suit is made from gold-titanium alloy, not tin nor iron" he said, he removed his face mask and continued "and second, you look flamin hot!"

"Oh god!" I sighed as Peter and I went to the hiding spot.

Stark and Rhodes went to stop Captain when they saw him coming out of their hiding spot, Stark shooted some chip like thing to the helicopter's door, they stayed there and talked for few minutes, that's when Peter got a message from Stark.

'Be ready kid' read the message

'Can you call me by the name 'Underoos?' Peter texted him back and earned a chuckle from me.

A guy in a black catsuit and a girl which I knew was Natasha slowly came out.

"Underoos" that is what we heard Tony shouting from the battlefield, it didn't took Peter a second to jump and steal Captain's shield, he hesitated as he introduced himself.