Brother from another mother

(Loki's POV)

"What do you mean Odin was good?" asked Loki. 

"I mean he gave me back to my original father so I would consider him good." said the Frost giant Loki.

"Why would he do that?" asked Loki in disbelief.

"Why would he not?" Frost Giant Loki smiled. He was tall, like a normal Frost Giant. He was quirky and funny. 

"That's not how I remember him. Can you help me out? I want to leave this universe." Loki said.

"Why not? I would definitely help you but you have to do me a favour." Frost Giant Loki said.

"Favour? Easy! What do you want?" he asked.

"I want you to tell me about your whole life. Everything!" 

"Everything?"

"Yes! Every damn day!"

"I am 1038! You want to know about my life read a sad Shakespeare novel!" 

"Who's hurting my brother?" came a voice familiar Loki.

"Thor?" Loki looked at a beardless Thor.

"Yes, me, Thor! With a T, with an O, with a H and with a R-" he paused, "But not in that order!"

"I get it. This universe's Thor is also brain less." Loki commented.

"How dare you say that about my brother from another mother!" Frost Giant Loki shouted at him.

Loki paused, "Is-Is Frigga alive in this universe?" he asked.

"Alive and well. What-what happened in your universe?" Frost Giant Loki stopped with his jokes and became serious.

"Long story." Loki said.

"We are free, you can tell us everything." Thor said.

"I mean I am not free at the moment. I need to save a child's life, also my relationship with the girl I love." Loki explained.

"Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or up close. How come a Loki fell in love with a person?" asked Frost Giant Loki.

"My love is different. She's a weapon herself, a weapon to be wielded carefully." replied Loki.

"So she's fragile like a flower?" scoffed Frost Giant Loki.

"No, she's fragile like a bomb." Loki grinned.

"I might know the exact person who can help you with this witchy stuff." Frost Giant Loki said and passed a smirk to Thor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I knew you would look like this in your Asgardian form, my child." Frigga said cupping Loki's cheeks.

"I don't believe this. It looks like a dream." Loki said in disbelief.

"Don't say that! I have had dreams, seeing you and Thor fighting, I can't believe how bad father Odin was in your universe- actually I can." Frigga said.

"You can help me leave this universe?" asked Loki.

"I can't but I can help you dreamwalking. There's a problem." she said.

"A problem?" asked Thor.

"There should be a version of you living there." Frigga said to Loki.

Loki thought for a moment and smiled, "What? You've got some idea?" asked Frost Giant Loki.

"Who said I have to be living?" smirked Loki.

....................................