Chapter 25

The kiss got heated quickly. His hands slid under my shirt adding slight pressure to my stomach setting it to fire. His kiss was hungry, as if he was savoring every piece of it. He slowly raised my shirt up over my head and threw it somewhere behind him. The chill of the air hit me and caused goosebumps. Asher put.his hands under my thighs successfully.picking me up and turning towards his desk and sat me on it. Not breaking the kiss, He went between my legs and his hands were exploring further up my chest. My head was getting clouded and need was starting to fill me. I needed him. Right now.

####WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK####

Before i realized what happened, Asher flipped me over. My stomach touching the nice wooded desk and my hands instinctively went in front to hold myself up. Asher moved to the front of my pants and pulled them down after unbuttoning them. I knew this was wrong. So so wrong. But i knew better then stop, i knew we both needed this stress reliever. Angry sex is always the best.

I heard his zipper and before i knew it, his large member was entering me painfully slow. His body hunched over mine. I could feel his every muscle tense up. "You better have.a.damn good reason for leaving." He whispered in my ear and pushed himself further in me in one pump. I gasped and felt the pain it left but i.wanted more. His pace grew quicker with more force. The anger was being let out and i could hear his quick breaths. His hands grabbed my hips forcing me to rock into him. I was biting my lip painfully hard trying not to scream out, even though.my moaning was load enough. He noticed this too. "Scream for me sweet heart." His breath nipped my ear and he thrusted harder making me successfully scream out from the pleasure and climaxing along with him.

###END OF SEXUAL SCENE###

I knew from the beginning this was some type of punishment. He was mad and i couldn't blame him. I had left. Again.

When he was done he stepped back and started putting his pants back on. I bent down and pulled my pants up not turning around to face him. I was staring off into space thinking about what just happened. Or more importantly, whats going to happen? How could i do.that to a married man? what's going to happen?

After i put my shirt on, I sat on the couch in front of his window. He followed and sat in a chair across from me. "How is it that i never get my questions answered?" He asked suddenly.

Probably because you jump me every time you get the chance!

I didn't say that of course, but i thought it loud enough. My body was still shivering from.his lack of contact, but i knew he needed to.know things. "I had to leave." I stated bluntly. I wasn't planning on beating around the bush. His anger spread through out his face but before he could interrupt, i continued. "The warehouse you found Mallory in." Her name coming out of mouth felt so foreign, it saddened me. "My parents were there."

And that's when the look of shock took over his features.

<<< so sorry for the latest update ever! sorry for the short update too. I just wanted to give y'all a little more. I will update again soon, I've just been really busy with a new job and all.>>>

***VOTE AND COMMENT***