Chapter 17

We pulled up to a old warehouse. It looked like its abandoned, but the many vehicles parked around us told me otherwise. I tried to open the door but found it locked. It was the old fashions lock where it goes inside the door and you cant just push it to unlock. My pulse was raising and my breathing was becoming rigid and unnatural. Mallory looked just as panicked so i hugged her and tried to calm her down while doing a perfect job at hiding my fear, but I am pretty sure she could hear my heart beating fast. Before I could tell her everything would be okay, the door opened and I was dragged out by the hair. The driver had friends pull Mallory out just as tough and she started to cry. Shes only 7! She doesn't even know whats going on but then again, neither do i. I decided to not say anything because it was pointless being in the middle of nowhere to scream for help. I saw this happen in movies and never thought it helped. If anything the bad guy would hit her or tie her mouth shut, so either way it was a loosing situation. The guy was holding me by my forearms behind me keeping me from moving them as i pleased. He walked us to the door on the side and typed in a code i couldn't catch because he typed to fast. As if he had been doing this all his life and the code was just apart of it. The inside was dark and you couldn't see much. It was empty and nothing was inside. He led us towards the back and into a small room. I hadn't realized Mallory was being forced into another. "No! Stop! Don't touch her!" I screamed while twisted from left to right to try and escape his death grip but instead was pulled into a tight hug from behind. It wasn't a friendly hug though. More of a remain calm or worse is to come hug holding me in place. A second man came into my room closing the door and deleting my view of Mallory. I looked away, towards the ground. I didn't want him to see my fear. It showed weakness that i wasn't willing to give him. I was pushed into a seat and before I could move, i was bounded to the chair by the hands and then they both tied my feet to a leg leaving me vulnerable. I stayed as still as possible already knowing the rope would cut me if i squirmed. They both left me and I was faced opposite of the door so i had to listen to the door open and close in order to know they left. My panic returned and i was now on full fear mode. No superman or ninjas would be coming to my rescue like in the movies. Mallory is in the other room and i am pissed I cant see her. If they lay one finger on her i will rip them to shreds even if the chair attends it with me.