Chapter 15

It had been a week since the phone call with my mother. Asher and I have been very close. I love him. I really do and always have. I never thought he could make me so happy. I am pregnant again. It turns out Asher just cant keep it packaged. After this news, i officially decided to move in with Asher even though I didn't have a choice really. All of our things are now stacked up in my dream house I can now call home. Life is really great right now...

------

I am now almost ready to pop out baby Cameron. Asher hasn't let me lift a finger at anything. I haven't even been allowed out of bed.

Asher was suppose to do an important meeting today so I get to do whatever I want. I might even travel to the diner with Mallory and have a small meal just to get out of the house. With that thought, i rose out if bed. "Mallory honey, get dressed." I yelled hoping she would hear me.

After I finished getting myself ready i walked down to Mallory's room. Her walls were covered in blue and had white floral designs along with honey colored furniture. It looked very elegant for a 7 year old but, she picked it out. Maybe shes more mature then we give her credit. Asher did get her a home tutor after all. 'My children will be smart enough to be president' Asher had said. He always wants what is best for us. His family.

Mallory was sitting on her bed fully dressed reading through a book called 'Pride and Prejudice'. That book brought back so many memories for me. I had to tutor Asher on it freshman year. That's how we got so close. That's when I realized he wasn't like all the typical popular jerks. He was different. Mallory put the book down once she heard me and followed me to the car.