Chapter 7

Kate's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did he really just threaten me? Maybe I don't remember him correctly. Maybe that's not even him. No it is, I know that face and his name. How could I be so stupid? What do I do now? Well there is only one thing I can do. Pack up and leave.

------

Once I had gotten home, I started packing up my house. After what I did today, he will most likely fire me, but I will not let him take my baby. We are moving for sure. Maybe California this time, or Texas? I need to find a good payable job which will be easy because a lot of magazine companies want me. I don't know why I stayed here for so long, of course he would find me and try to take everything from me. He will still always be the popular guy that gets what he wants. Of course I have seen him on magazines and know he made it where he wanted to be. The thing is, hes not who I remember. I was hoping he wouldn't recognize me but my pictures told him everything. He finally found me and now I have to leave again. I am starting to realize, he is the one that keeps ruining my life. It wasn't only my fault I got pregnant even though I told him I was on the pill so there was no use for a condom, he still helped. And now hes making me leave my perfect life again. Packing is going to take awhile and Mallory gets home soon. Maybe she can help pack but she won't like that we are moving.

----------

I heard a car door slam outside and rushed to the front door to open it for Mallory. She was suppose to be home two hours ago but, maybe my neighbor took her out to eat. Once I opened the door I saw a black range rover parked in 'my' driveway. Why is it in my driveway and why is Mallory stepping out of the unfamiliar vehicle? Once she saw me she smiled brightly and through her backpack to the ground after running to me. I quickly caught her once she jumped on me and moving her to my hip. "Mommy! I crushed the boys today! Just like I said I would. You should have seen their faces!" She exclaims happily. "That's my girl." I say happily not paying much attention because I was to stunned by the man stepping out of the car. Asher went over to pick up her back pack and walked up to the front porch where I was standing. My shocked face must have shown pretty well because a hidden smirk appeared replaced with a smile once he looked at Mallory. "Here doll, don't want to forget your book bag." He said while i reached out before Mallory could and took it from him. Mallory smiled and said, "Thanks daddy."