Chapter 8

PLEASE VOTE!!!🎉

Kate's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started coughing really hard, as if choking on air. I couldn't squeeze a word out because i was coughing continuously. I put Mallory down along with her backpack and ran inside. I went into the kitchen continuing the coughs until I got a glass of water and downed the whole glass. My throat felt really dry by the time the coughing submerged and Asher was standing by the kitchen door staring at me contently.

After placing my glass in the sink, he asked me a simple question that somehow sent shivers down my back and scared me to no end,

"Why are you packing?"

Asher's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I stepped in her house, I noticed boxes everywhere with little things by then as if prepared to join the others in the box. Is she planning on leaving me again? I just found her! I just met my daughter! She is NOT leaving me again. I will not allow it.

When I got to the kitchen she was chugging down water. Her coughing was a surprised thing I'm sure. She wasn't expecting Mallory to call me daddy, but I was not going to let her think of me as anything besides that. She has the right to know. Surprisingly it was easy to convince her and get her in the car with me so we need to have a talk about meeting strangers. After I took her out to eat she started treating me like a dad that was always there. I love her already. When she called me 'daddy' outside in front of Kate, i felt accomplishment radiate off me. After Kate ran into the kitchen I told her to go to her room so we can talk. We aren't really going to 'talk' she is just going to listen and do as I say or there will be punishments.

When she finished her water, I asked, "Why are you packing?" She looked at me and I could see fear flash through her eyes for just a second but, then she covered it up with confidence. This is why I love her, she is so strong and independent, but that will change. I will make sure she depends on me for EVERYTHING!

Her voice came out in a whisper, as if she didn't trust herself to not stutter, "We are leaving." My face quickly turned to rage. Nobody likes this side of me because I am very scary. She backed up a step after i clenched my fists and started walking towards her like prey. "Like hell you are. You are NOT EVER leaving me again. I will not allow it to happen." I screamed and once I got close enough and backed her into the itching counter, i grabbed her wrist and held them against the cabinet above her head. She closed her eyes trying to believe this was not happening but, it was. And i waited so long for this to come. I missed her. Before she could say anything, I bent down to her height and placed my lips on hers. I didn't move them and just waited for her reaction. Her eyes flew open and she struggled against my hands that were holding her wrists still. After a good struggle she finally quit and kissed me back allowing me to close my eyes and enjoy my very own personal drug. Every girl I ever kissed or slept with, was nothing compared to my Kate. She was my very own angel that I was never letting go of.

Once we broke apart I looked straight into her eyes, challenging her to disobey me. Of course this is my Kate we are talking about and she does. Her knee quickly connects with me previous jewels and i release her hands immediately and hunch over. Oh yes, my little Kate will be getting punished tonight...