New Book!!!

Hey guys go check out my new book Please!!!!

"Are you.. Crying?" I asked gently walking up to her. She turned around at me with a face of disgust. "Haven't you heard of sweat?" She asked with a bit of temper. I knew it wasn't sweat. Her puffy eyes were telling me different.

"So... Coach. What do you want to work on today?" Her question took me by surprise. She was just punching that bag for 20 minutes I've been here and probably longer without a break. No water bottles were in sight and her breathing wasn't as deep as it should be for a tired person. What the fu€k?

I hesitated at first then put a smirk on my face. "In the rink." My tone was clipped, meaning don't argue. She shrugged and jumped up into the rink me following. I put on the gloves hanging on the ropes and took off my shirt. Her face showed question but I just looked at her with a blank face. "Hit me."

---

Alex became the grand champion fighter in one night. She's the most feared woman out there but how is it she got there? How did such a beautiful, popular cheerleader gain such a title?

Ace decides to do the one thing no one ever could, discover her. Meaning figure out what caused such a perfect girl to become such a.... Badas$?

This is a steamy book about one girls past that turned her into the girl she is today. No one ever cared enough to know what happened. No one ever cared for her.. AT ALL. What happens when Ace breaks a few walls and sees the broken girl no one ever knew existed, not even back then.

***WARNING: My book contains sexual content, abuse and adult language. Don't read if your are easily disturbed***