Chapter 13

I woke up later on with an angry stomach. I haven't eaten breakfast yet and I was still very naked laying in bed next to Asher. I got up, put comfy clothes on and made my way to the kitchen to prepare pancakes. Mallory came in the door with the biggest smile, I am sure she smelt the food. "Hi, mama! Where is daddy?" Mallory asked while rushing up to me and hugging my leg as if I would disappear soon. Right in cue, Asher walks through the same kitchen door with a frown but, smiles once he sees me cooking. He walks up behind me and hugs around my waist while Mallory is still at my leg watching the scene unfold. He places a quick kiss on my cheek and said, " I thought I told you never to leave me again?" Was he challenging me? I raised an eyebrow and sarcastically replied, "So I have to ask to travel around my house now?" Yes, I said my house because it feels just like home. Everything I ever wanted or dreamed of was built in this house all for me. How could it not feel like home? He smiled, "Touché, would you fancy going out to lunch with Mallory and I today?" I smiled and nod while turning around and placing a thankful kiss on his lips.

Once lunch time rolled in, we all got dressed up and jumped in Asher's limo. He made reservations for us at a fancy hotel and people were not hiding their stares as we passed. Are they judging me? Do they know about us? Why is it they are looking at me like I am some slut? Asher seemed to notice my body stiffen and placed his hand on the small of my back to guide me to our seats. "They are just jealous um you are here with me, darling. Nothing personal." Once we reach our seats Asher pulls out my chair for Mallory and me. He is just the best dad ever! We ordered and had a lovely family lunch.

Once we finished eating and paid we walked outside to see hundreds of reporters and cameras flashing. "Who is she!" , "Did you adopt a child?", "What street does she work on?" All these questions were storming around us making me angrier by the second. I felt Mallory tighten her hand in mine once they asked if she was adopted and I instinctively bent down to pick her up. She rested her head on my shoulder and I felt her years seeping through my shirt.

Asher seemed angry too and explained, "This beautiful woman is the mother of my perfect baby girl. She is my high school sweetheart and the love of my life so, please stop with the rude questions." With that he led us through the crowd and to the limo. Why do I feel like that was a mistake?

Days went by quickly and smoother after that. We were actually acting like a real family. Mallory was already use to the fact of having him as a father and I didn't mind it either. I love him. Hes the only man i can ever see myself with and that's for sure. The newspaper called asking for our story and we gladly told them because they made up some random hooker story about me. Our story became the top news and everyone was talking about the high school couple that got pregnant and fell in love. Everything was going great.. Until the news reached home.

<<<<<<< Double update because I haven't updated in awhile, i finally figured out where I'm going with this story and most of y'all wont like the ending to much but continue reading please!>>>>>>