Chapter 12

"Why did you leave me?" His voice broke at the end of his sentence telling me how much pain he really was in. I had to find words.

"I was pregnant." I said but he already knew that. I felt defeated and almost guilty. "I should have known. You were after all in the hospital not long after our first time, but that's not why you left. You know I would have helped you. I would have been there for you. For Christi's sake, I would have married you right there on spot. You are my whole world and you broke me with simple words. I am a monster because of it. You are my everything." I noticed how he didn't use past tense words, meaning still am his world and everything. I should have known how much it would hurt him, but he was happy. He had everything and he came so far. He is rich and graduated as the most popular guy. I know it was not a mistake, because we would be poor and without a home right now if it weren't for my decision to leave. "You wouldn't be where you are now if I hadn't left. I know you would have left school for me but I didn't want that. I wanted you to be happy and well provided for. I wanted everything you told me you wanted to be, to come true. It was the hardest thing in the world to leave you darling but, it was a choice I made as a pregnant teen with not many options. I couldn't take you down with me." I finished sighing lightly at the end. He should know this.

"Don't say that to me! Everything would have went fine. I would have finished off school, got two jobs and bought us a house. You would have never had to leave and our life would still be how it was. You could have still wore my football jersey to our games with your baby bump making it slightly bigger. You would have been glowing! Everyone would be jealous of our relationship and you would still have your parents in your life." He said slightly out of breath, "Our life just would have started earlier then most." He grabbed my right hand holding it in both of his bringing it up to his chest. He kissed my knuckles that were showing between his hands. He was right. I knew, because when I was pregnant and he came, I knew he wouldn't leave me. Our life would have been perfect but, its in the past.

"I made my decision 7 years ago. I was a teenager scared out of her mind. I did what I thought was best at the time." I said trying to sound confident but my voice broke at the last word because Asher pushed me against the wall roughly and started butterfly kisses along my jaw line. He stopped for a second and whispered "I know." In my ear before continuing. His assault on my neck was making me go haywire and my brain was turning to mush. He started moving up and down my neck until he reached my sweet spot causing a low moan from the back of my throat to escape. Now I know I cant even say a coherent sentence. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away so I could think this through but, he thought I was just touching his abs, which I am not gonna lie, I was doing that too.

****SEXUAL SCENE******

Please do not read unless 18 or older.. Thanks

I was to lost in thought to realize my hands were moving on the their own and taking his shirt off. He seemed shocked but never stopped his assault on my neck. His finger tips curved under my top tickling my hips. His hands rose up my shirt feeling every inch of my stomach before reaching my breasts that were already hard and swollen for him. He seemed to like that fact because I felt him smirk while sucking on my sweet spot making me gasp for air. His hands pulled behind me and in clasped my bra then pulled my shirt over my head. I shrugged my bra off and finally grabbed his face to kiss him. My lips were in need of his and he wasn't showing them any attention. His smirk grew against my lips and his hands quickly found my breasts again and started squeezing my nipples. The pain shit through me and he pushed me against the wall with little force realizing this too. His lips broke from mine giving me some much needed air and his mouth found my left breast while messaging my right with his hand. His tongue twirled in all the right places and I felt ready to climax just by this. He took turns and gave my right breast the same attention.

Once he felt he was done, he slowly slid his hands back down my stomach teasing me and curled his fingers through my belt loops. The whole time I was looking up at the ceiling just enjoying the feel but when I looked back down I met his eyes. It almost looked like he was concentrating on something.

"I missed this. You. Everything we were. I remember loosing my virginity to you. I never thought it would bring us so far. But now we are here in the same position and I am terrified that you are going to leave me again... Please don't leave me Katherine." He pleaded. I could see the broken look on face and realized.. He called my Katherine. All my life I have know him and he never once called me by my real name. When he said it, it just felt so right. As if it was meant to come out of his mouth and his mouth only. I love him. I really do. I think I trust him enough to take care of Mallory and me. He has come so far and he is really trying. I think I want to give him this chance. This perfect life that I have always dreamed about night actually come true.

That night we made love all over again, but this time remembered the condom;)

****END OF SEXUAL SCENE***