New teen pregnancy book!!

So by how much success this book got I've decided to write a 2 teen pregnancy book. This one will be set in high school though. Check it out!:)

Description :)

Prove to me, that I'm not broken

What if the girl never got away from the bullying?

The night and shining armor never came.

3 years later and the shy girl isn't.. Who she says she is.

She wanted change yes but also, she wanted people to quit saying, "oh. Your Sarah Calderon."

Who was Sarah Calderon and why did everyone want to see the bullied girl? Well she doesn't exist anymore.

Kate Bennington took her place and had a perfect childhood. The one everyone has.

Perfect grades, perfect family, and perfect life. She went from a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed girl to....

A nerd.

Strange right? She turned into a nerd to get away from the bullying.

Why is it so backwards?

What happens when the most popular guy in school grabs Sarah's attention and things go haywire.

She's the nerdy innocent girl that he made a bet to take the virginity of.

Well what happens when he forgets the condom?

Sarah's pregnant and the truth soon will fall.

Please check this out, I really enjoy writing and would love for some of my fans to follow me on my next adventure!:)