Chapter 14

RECAP:

Days went by quickly and smoother after that. We were actually acting like a real family. Mallory was already use to the fact of having him as a father and I didn't mind it either. I love him. Hes the only man i can ever see myself with and that's for sure. The newspaper called asking for our story and we gladly told them because they made up some random hooker story about me. Our story became the top news and everyone was talking about the high school couple that got pregnant and fell in love. Everything was going great.. Until the news reached home.

----------

"Hello?" I answered the phone irritated. I was asleep and this crazy person decided to call at 5 am. No answer... "Listen dude, I am trying to sleep!" I yelled getting impatient. Asher was laying next to me soundlessly asleep.

"Katherine?" That voice.. I knew that voice! It had been so long since I had actually heard it, but I know it. "Mom?" I asked breathlessly. I don't know how she got my number? Or how she knew I was even alive. Everything was suppose to stay hidden. I didn't want her to find me. "Y-your alive. And y-y-you have a baby? How could you not tell me this? How could you let me down? Why did you keep the baby? Do you have any idea how bad this makes us, your family, look!" Her voice raising by the end of her sentence. That was not what I expected. "That's why I left, mother." I said defeated. I already knew that's what she was thinking. "It didn't help! Your all over the news!"

"What do you want! Why did you call if all you wanted to do was tell at my choices?" I asked already getting frustrated. "I have a family for her Katherine. Happy people that would be thrilled to adopt her from you. You could move back here and start ov-" i cut her off before she could finish," no mother! I love Mallory unlike you and I would never do such a thing. I am a grown woman and I can have a child if I please!" I was whisper yelling right now and all my rage was being bottled up. I hung up the phone swiftly after that. What is wrong with her. I can have a child, i am an adult now. Asher and I might even be a family. We could be perfect as he says. Why hadn't I thought of this before? Why had I ran?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short update. School started and im busy! Anyways the story is ending soon so please vote and share!!