Chapter 3

Kate's (Katherine's) POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I hurt him, but he would have hurt me. I would have to stay and be a live at home mom and I don't want that. I want to support myself. He would have left me anyways.

------

Being in that hospital bed gave me plenty of time to think. I can call up my friends from New York from when I lived there. We were all trouble makers back then and that's why we had to move. Mom thought I should change. That is why I am the geek I am today. I got rid of the braces and glasses last year so I look halfway decent.

My friends in New York are going to let me stay with them until the baby comes and I can start a job. My parents are extremely rich, which is why I know they will disown me. It will ruin their image, but because of their money I can use my allowance to get me a plane ticket and help with my new life.

-------

The nurse finally let me leave telling me to keep in touch and if anything happens, to contact her. I told her 'okay' even though I won't see her again. I'll have to find a hospital in New York. I called a cab that took me to a small inn hotel. I have to stay here until I can get a ticket.

Asher's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to fight for her. I need to know why she left me. I won't let her leave so easily. I am such an idiot! How could I just walk out on her while she is in the hospital! I didn't even see her parents there. Something is going on and I want to know what it is.

"Hello. Can I help you?", the nurse behind the desk asked me giving me a seductive look. "I came to see a girl named Kate Parks, but she's not in her room." I replied as if I didn't see her pushing her top down for her cleavage to peak out. "She might have been released already. Let me check." She started typing on the computer in front of her giving me hidden glances trying to see if I am checking her out, which I am not. "Miss Katherine was let out at 10 am this morning." That's not my Kate? Did she hear me say Kate? "No, her name is Kate Parks." I said more sternly getting frustrated. "I'm sorry sir, all we have is a Katherine Parks. The young pregnant teen." No. She was NOT pregnant. This Katherine girl must be having a tough time. "Um, that's not her. Thanks anyways." I said while turning around giving a small wave.

My sweet Kate is sick and I was stupid enough to leave her just to spare my feelings!