5. Club!

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

Avneet - Umm..yes, you are right.
Siddharth - So we are going out?
Avneet - Okay!
Siddharth - Good.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Skips to night

Avneet is in room getting ready.
Then siddharth enters in room and sees her reflection in mirror. She was looking breathtaking. Avneet also looks at his reflection in mirror. He was looking so hot.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She is looking so gorgeous. We are going out but after seeing her I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to sit here and stare her. She is looking so beautiful.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet gets up from dressing table and turns. She walk towards him.

Siddharth - You are looking beautiful.

Avneet blush and said - "Thanks".

Avneet - You are also looking handsome.

Siddharth blush and said - "Thanks".

Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Ok!

Swipe right for their outfits.

They goes downstairs and comes out of the home and sits in car. Siddharth drives the car towards club. They reach there and goes inside.

Siddharth - Beautiful wanna dance? 😉

Avneet blush and said - "Sure".

They goes to dance floor. Then a romantic song start. Siddharth keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. He interwine their 1 hand together. She keep her 1 hand on his shoulder.

The other one was interwined with his one hand. They were dancing and looking into each other's eyes. His gaze was unkowningly making her blush.

Avneet's P.O.V

Why I am blushing so much? His hazel brown eyes, pink lips...I wanna taste those pink lips...What are you thinking avu?!! Just shut up!!

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Her brown eyes, rosy cheeks and her pink lips. Uff! She is just perfect....I am falling for her.

P.O.V ends.

After a minute song came to end.
They leave each other and goes towards bar section.

Siddharth - Wanna drink.
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - 2 whiskey please.

He ordered the drinks, bar tender makes it and serves them. They drinks it. They were standing there talking then a guy came there.

Guy - Hey beautiful 😉. (he said to avneet)

She blush and said - Hi.

Guy - Wanna dance?
Avneet - Sure.

Before siddharth could say anything that guy drag her to dance floor. That guy keep his hand on her waist and pull her closer. He interwine their1  hand together.

She keep her 1 hand on his shoulder and other one was interwined with his. Siddharth was watching all this and he is burning from jealousy.

Siddharth's P.O.V

This guy is dancing with my avneet. I swear I wanna kill him right now.

P.O.V ends.

After a minute song came to end and they left each other and goes to bar section. Avneet sits on a stool beside siddharth, and that guy sits on stool beside avneet.