31. Day out

Avneet - Okay!

After saying this he walked out of the bathroom. Avneet takes the shower from warm water and did as siddharth said. She comes out of the bathroom.

Avneet - You can go and take shower now.
Siddharth - Okay!

He takes his clothes and goes inside the bathroom. Meanwhile avneet goes downstairs. She goes in kitchen and helped vaishnavi in making breakfast. They makes the breakfast and takes it to dining table. Everyone started coming. Vaishneet serves breakfast and sits with them and started eating. After doing breakfast all goes for their work.

At sidneet side

They comes out of the home and sits in car and siddharth started driving the car towards their college. Avneet was looking at her lap thinking about last night. A tear fall from her eyes, siddharth noticed it.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She is sad and it's all my fault. I should not have drunk that much. It is all my fault.

P.O.V ends.

They reach college in few minutes.
Whole day passed, avneet was not talking to siddharth becoz of last night.

Skips to night

Avneet goes in kitchen to help vaishnavi in making dinner. They make dinner together and takes it to dining table. Vaishneet serves dinner. They sits with them and started eating. After dinner all goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

She take her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes and comes out. He sees avneet sitting on bed thinking about last night, there was pillow wall.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I really hate this pillow wall...She was not even talking to me in college. I need to talk to her.

P.O.V ends.

He goes and sits on bed beside her.

Siddharth - Avu.

She comes out of her thought and said - Hmm?

Siddharth - Thinking aboutlast night?
Avneet - Umm..yes, sid, I was not ready for it.
Siddharth - I know and I am so sorry about this. It was all my fault, I should not have drunk that much.

She keep her hand on his and said - Hey, don't say this. It was not only your fault, I was drunk too.

Siddharth - But still...
Avneet - Sid, don't think that it was all your fault because it wasn't.
Siddharth - Then pls talk to me like we use to do.
Avneet - Trust me, sid, I need some time.
Siddharth - Umm..ok fine.
Avneet - I think we should sleep.
Siddharth - Okay!
Avneet - Good night.

He moves closer to her and kissed her forehead and said - Good night.

They laid down on bed.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Don't worry, love, I am gonna make it up to you tomorrow.

P.O.V ends.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees siddharth sleeping beside her. She steps out of the bed and takes shower and wear her clothes and get ready and goes downstairs. She goes in kitchen and sees vaishnavi. They makes breakfast together and takes it to dining table.

Everyone started coming. Vaishneet serves breakfast to everyone and sits with them and started eating. After their breakfast all goes for their work.

At sidneet side

They were sitting in car, siddharth was driving the car then he takes a turn in another direction. Avneet noticed it.

Avneet - Hey, that's not the way to college.
Siddharth - I know, we are skipping college today.
Avneet - Why?
Siddharth - I think we should spend some time together.
Avneet - But where are we going?
Siddharth - You will get to know soon, love 😉.

He said with a wink, she blush.

Siddharth stops the car after few minutes. She looks out of the window then turn towards him and said - Movie theater?

Siddharth - Yes, we are going to watch a movie.

He said coming out of the car. He open the car door for her, he forward his hand for her, she accept his hand and comes out of the car. They hold each other's hands and goes inside.

Avneet - Which movie we are going to watch?
Siddharth - It's a romantic movie.
Avneet - Okay!

They goes inside the hall and the movie started.

2 hours later

They comes out of the hall holding each other's hands.

Avneet - Movie was amazing.
Siddharth - I know.

He looks at his watch and said - It's almost lunch time, let's go our for lunch.

Avneet - Okay!

They comes out of the movie theater and sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards restaurant. They reach there and goes inside.

Siddharth - What do you wanna have?
Avneet - Today you order.
Siddharth - Okay!

He ordered lunch for them. They eats it and siddharth pays the bill and they comes out of the restaurant and sits in car and siddharth started driving the car.

Avneet - Let's go home now.
Siddharth - No, love, we are spending today together.
Avneet - Where are we going then?
Siddharth - You will get to know soon.

He stopped the car after 10 minutes. She looks out of the windown then looks at him and said - Shopping mall?

Siddharth - Yes, now let's go.

He said coming out of the car. He open the car door for her, he forward his hand for her, she accept his hand and comes out of the car. They hold each other's hands and goes inside. They goes to ladies section. Avneet selects few dress and said - I am going to try them.

Siddharth - Okay!

She goes in trail room and siddharth stands outside. She comes out wearing an off shoulder dress.

Avneet - This dress is really good, I think we should buy this.
Siddharth - No, we are not going to buy this.
Avneet - Why? Am I not looking good?
Siddharth - You are looking really beautiful but this dress is exposing your shoulder so no!
Avneet - Umm..fine.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.