13. Party

Avneet opened the passenger seat's door and was about to sit but rits said - "Umm..avu can I sit here? Pls".

Avneet - No.
Rits - Umm..fine.

Sidneet sits in front and rits sits in back seat. On the journey rits was continuously flirting with siddharth. Avneet was damn jealous. They reach there and goes inside.

Rits - Sid don't you think we should have a dance.
Siddharth - Umm...
Rits - Let's go.

Before siddharth could say anything rits hold his hand and drag him towards dance floor. Avneet sees all this. She goes to bar section. She ordered a drink for herself. Bar tender make the drink and serves it.

She drinks it while watching siddharth and rits dancing together. Avneet was standing there then vaishnavi came.

Vaishnavi - Hey avu, why are you standing here alone?
Avneet - Becoz my husband is dancing with someone else.

Vaishnavi look towards dance floor then at avneet.

Vaishnavi - Why you let that bitch take sid away?
Avneet - She asked sid for dance and before I or sid could say anything she just dragged him.
Vaishnavi - Avu, rits is coming between you and sid.
Avneet - I know bhabhi.
Vaishnavi - You have to do something.
Avneet - What?
Vaishnavi - Make sid feel what you are feeling right now.
Avneet - Means?
Vaishnavi - There are so many guys here. Go and dance with anyone. Make him jealous.
Avneet - That'a a great idea.
Vaishnavi - I know.
Avneet - Thanks bhabhi.
Vaishnavi - No need for it...Now go and look yourself a partner.
Avneet - Okay!

Avneet started looking for a partner. A guy came to her

Guy - Hey cutie.

Avneet turn towards him and a smile came on her face.

Avneet - Hey vishal.

That guy reveals to be vishal.

Vishal - Why are you standing here alone? Let's go and dance.
Avneet - Sure.

He hold her hand and takes her to dance floor. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer and interwine their hands together. She keep her one hand on his shoulder and other one was interwined with his.

Both were dancing looking into each other's eyes. Siddharth was dancing with rits then his eyes fell on avneet, he saw her dancing closely with vishal.

Siddharth's P.O.V

What the hell! I asked avu to stay away from vishal but still she is dancing with him. I have to make this stop.

P.O.V ends.

He left rits and walk towards avneet and vishal. He tap on his shoulder. Both sees him and left each other. Siddharth hold avneet's wrist and drag her out of the club.

Siddharth - What the hell you were doing?!
Avneet - What?
Siddharth - Stop acting innocent, avu.
Avneet - But what I did?
Siddharth - You were dancing with vishal
Avneet - So?
Siddharth - What so? I asked you to stay away from him.
Avneet - So what?
Siddharth - What do you mean by, "So what?"
Avneet - You were also dancing with rits. What do you expect from me to stand there and see my husband dancing with someone else? No, we come to club for enjoying not for seeing other people dancing.

Siddharth's P.O.V

God, this girl is again jealous but still it doesn't mean she will get closer to vishal.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - I am asking you last time, stay away from vishal.
Avneet - I am not going to stay away from him.
Siddharth - Why?
Avneet - He is my really good friend, why would I stay away from him?
Siddharth - Avu try to understand.
Avneet - Sid, you try to understand, he is only a good friend to me nothing else and stop being jealous.
Siddharth - I am not jealous.
Avneet - Yes you are.
Siddharth - Trust me I am not, love.
Avneet - Admit it you are and I am not going to stay away from him.
Siddharth - Fine, do whatever you want.

After saying this he goes from there in anger.

Avneet's P.O.V

Now he is angry from me, I have to do something.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet goes behind him. She sees him walking towards the garden, she follows him. No one was there except them. Avneet goes and back hugs him.

Siddharth - Avu, leave me.
Avneet - Sid, I am sorry.
Siddharth - Avu leave me, pls.

He said trying to get out of her grip but she hugged him more tightly.

Avneet - Pls, sid, I am sorry. Don't be mad at me.

She breaks the hug and goes and stands in front of him. She cups his cheek and said - Pls, I am sorry, sid. Pls forgive me.

Siddharth - Try to understand, love, I am worried for you. I just don't get good vibes from him.

She smiled seeing his care.

Siddharth - Promise me that you will stay away from him.
Avneet - I can't promise you that I will stay away from him but I will promise to maintain as much as distance I can maintain with him.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet moves towards his cheek and softly kissed him on his cheek. He look at her and smile, she smile back. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. She keep her hands on his chest. Siddharth rested his forehead against her. Both stayed in that position for few minutes then avneet said - I think we should go inside.

Siddharth - Sure.

Sidneet hold each other's hands and walk inside the party. All enjoyed alot and goes back to their respective homes.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and saw avneet laying on bed.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Wait! Don't she want to make pillow wall?

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Avu, don't you want to make the pillow wall?
Avneet - If you want then you can make it.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Why would I want something between us?

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth goes and laid down on bed beside her.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Today avu kissed me on cheek, she even don't want pillow wall between us. She is falling for me. God! I am so happy.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet's P.O.V

I kissed sid on cheek today, I think I am falling for him.

P.O.V ends.

Both slept thinking about each other.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees siddharth's arms wrapped around her waist tightly. She look at him, he is looking so cute. She kissed his forehead and tries to remove his hands from her waist, in a minute or two he wakes up.

Siddharth - Good morning, sunshine.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.