4. Wedding 💒

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

We started dancing looking into each other's eyes. He twirled me around. After a minute song came to end and we left each other. After 2 hours function ended.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Skips to next day
It's sidneet sangeet

Amandeep uncle was looking for the decorations and arrangements, siddharth was waiting for avneet. Then avneet came downstairs. She was looking so beautiful. Siddharth was amazed by her beauty.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Uff! Avneet is looking so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off her.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet walk towards him. Siddharth was lost in his dream land.

Avneet - Siddharth..Siddharth!

Avneet snap fingers in front of him, and he came back to reality.

Siddharth - You are looking so gorgeous. Can't take my eyes off you, love.

Avneet blush and said - "Thanks".

Avneet - Well....You are also looking so hot 🔥.

Siddharth blush and said - "Thanks".

They talked for few more minutes then after some time sangeet ceremony started. They dance and enjoyed alot. All goes to dance floor. Siddharth takes avneet to the dance floor. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. She keep her 1 hand on his shoulder, the other one was interwined with his.

Both were looking into each other's eyes. They were dancing on a slow song, moving perfectly with the lyrics. Siddharth twirled her around..While dancing siddharth pulled her more closer then siddharth kissed her forehead.

All danced and enjoyed alot.

Skips to next day
It's sidneet mehendi.

Avneet was sitting, a girl was applying mehendi in her hands. 2 other girls were also applying mehendi on jannat's and anushka's hands.

Mehendi girl - Whose name you wants to write?
Avneet - Siddharth.
Mehendi girl - Okay!

She writes his name on her hand.

Avneet's P.O.V

Tomorrow is wedding. Finally I am getting married...Well, this wedding is nothing, it's just a deal.

P.O.V ends.

After 2 hours mehendi function ends.

Skips to next day
It's sidneet haldi

All the guests have arrived. One by one everyone applied haldi on sidneet's body. They enjoyed alot and then after sometime function ended. Everyone goes back to their home.

Skips to evening.

Sidneet was getting ready. Anushka and jannat were helping avneet, and riyaz, faisu and abhishek were helping siddharth in getting ready. Now the time of wedding have came.

Siddharth was sitting in mandak waiting for avneet. Then avneet came and sits beside him.

Siddharth whisper slowly - Looking gorgeous.

Avneet whisper back - Thanks.

Then ritual starts. They got up and take 7 rounds around fire. First siddharth was in front, then avneet. Then they sit down. Siddharth take little bit sindoor in his hands and sprinkle it on avneet's middle partition. In last siddharth ties mangalsootra around her neck.