20. Tell me the truth

Skips to afternoon

Siddharth was waiting for avneet outside of the college, avneet came out and sees him and walk towards him.

Siddharth - Hey.
Avneet - Hi.
Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Sure.

Both sits in car and siddharth started driving the car towards their home. Siddharth keep his hand on her thigh and started caressing her thigh.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - You have been really stubborn today. When we are going home, you are gonna tell me what you are hiding from me.
Avneet - Uh..I am not hiding anything from you.
Siddharth - Yes, you are, love. And you are gonna tell me this when we will be at home.
Avneet - Sid, I am telling you last time I am not hiding anything from you.
Siddharth - We will see this when we will be at home.
Avneet - Sid, I am not hiding anything...

Siddharth cuts me in between - Don't test my patience right now, avu! I am really angry right now!!

He said in anger. I didn't said anything.

After few minutes we reached home. He quickly comes out of the car and open my side car's door. He hold my hand and I comes out of the car. He picked me up and throw me over his shoulder and start walking towards mansion.

Avneet - Sid, what the hell! Put me down!
Siddharth - No, I asked you politely so many time today but you didn't told me anything. Now you have no choice.
Avneet - Sid, what if mom, dad or someone will see us like this?
Siddharth - Mom and dad are at office, bhaiya and bhabhi are at bhabhi's home and rits is out with her friends. No one is at home right now.
Avneet - Sid, put me down, pls!!
Siddharth - No!

He takes me inside the mansion.

Avneet - Now put me down.

He didn't said anything. He started climbing the stairs.

Avneet - Sid, baby, pls put me down.

I said in a really sweet voice.

Siddharth - It won't work on me right now, you have to tell me what you are hiding from me. He takes me upstairs. He walk towards our bedroom. He takes me inside and close the door.

Avneet - Now put me down!
Siddharth - Fine.

He throw me on bed.

Siddharth - Now tell me.
Avneet - What?
Siddharth - Stop testing my patience, love!

He said dangerously. I just rolled me eyes.

Siddharth - Now tell me.
Avneet - There is nothing I am hiding from you.

After saying this I gets up from bed and walk towards the door. But before I could touch the door knob he wrap his arms around my waist and throw me on bed again.

Siddharth - Avu tell me the truth right here, right now.

I sigh. I gets up from bed and walk towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck, he wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer.

Avneet - Sid, it's really nothing.

I said looking at the floor.

Siddharth - Avu. (he said softly)

I look at him, my eyes met his eyes.

Siddharth - We are husband and wife, and husband and wife should not hide things from each other.

He left my waist and cup my cheek and said - You can tell me anything, I promise to keep it a secret.

Avneet - Sid, I will tell you everything when right time will come but for now, pls don't ask me so many questions. Pls.

I look at him with puppy eyes. He melted and said - Fine.

A smile came on my face. I peck his lips and said - That's good.

After saying this I leave him and goes from there.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Skips to night

Avneet goes in kitchen and help vaishnavi in making dinner. Both make dinner and takes it to dining table. Vaishneet serves dinner and sits with them and started eating. After dinner everyone goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and saw avneet sitting on bed, she was thinking about today's incident. There were tears in her eyes.

Siddharth sense that something is wrong. He walk towards the bed and sits beside her.

Siddharth - Avu, you ok?

She comes out of her thoughts.

Avneet - Huh?
Siddharth - I said you ok?
Avneet - Umm..ya.
Siddharth - Are you sure?

There were tears in avneet's eyes, she tried her best to control them.

Avneet's P.O.V

I just want to hug you sid and cry my heart out but I can't.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet tried her best but couldn't able to control herself and hugs siddharth. Siddharth was a little shocked. He hugs her back and wrap his arms around her protectively. Tears roll down her eyes. She is feeling so comfortable in his arms.

Avneet's P.O.V

I am feeling so comfortable in his arms, I wanna stay in his arms forever.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Something is definitely wrong. But this girl is also so stubborn, she is not telling me what's wrong.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Avu, baby, what happened?
Avneet - Stay like this pls.
Siddharth - Uh..ok.

She wipe the tears and breaks the hug after a minute.

Siddharth - What happened, baby?
Avneet - N..nothing.
Siddharth - Avu, when you are going to tell me the thing that you are hiding?
Avneet - Sid, pls I don't want to talk about it right now.

After saying this she hug him again, he also hugs her back. She breaks the hug after 1 minute. She look at him in his eyes, his eyes shows love and care for her. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. She keep her hands on his chest.

He started moving towards her lips, she close her eyes waiting for his lips to touch her. Then their lips met, they started smooching each other's lips. His hands were already on her waist, he pull her more closer and make her sit on his lap. His hands went inside her top, he started touching her bare back.

She wrap her legs around his waist. She keep her one hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. In starting the kiss was slow and passionate but soon it turned into wild. Siddharth enter his tongue in her mouth, she welcome him.

His tounge explore every corner of her mouth. After a minute avneet was breathless, she tried to push him but he didn't move a bit. He was kissing her hungrily. After few seconds he breaks the kiss to catch breath. Both were breathing heavily.

Avneet realize their position and gets up from his lap and sits on bed. She was blushing very hard. Siddharth rubs the back of his neck.

Siddharth - You are a really good kisser 😉.

She blush more.

Avneet - I..I think we should sleep.
Siddharth - Okay!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.