16. Surprise

He started moving towards her lips, before his lips could touch her she pushed him.

Avneet - I..I have lecture to attend, I will see you later. Bye.

She said as she turn to go but he hold her wrist and stop her. She turn towards him.

He kissed her cheek and said - Bye.

She blush very hard. She quickly free her hands from his grip and runs from there.

Skips to afternoon

Siddharth was waiting for avneet outside of the college, avneet came out and sees him and walk towards him.

Siddharth - Hey.
Avneet - Hi.
Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Sure.

Both sits in car and siddharth started driving the car towards their home. Siddharth keep his hand on her thigh and started caressing her thigh.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - We are going out tonight. Be ready.
Avneet - Tonight? Where?
Siddharth - It's a surprise date.
Avneet - Uh..ok.

Both talk for few minutes then reach there home.

Skips to night

Avneet was in room getting ready.
Then siddharth enters in room and sees her reflection in mirror. She was looking breathtaking. Avneet also looks at his reflection in mirror. He was looking so hot.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I want to go out but after seeing her I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to sit here and stare her. She is looking so beautiful.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet gets up from dressing table and turns. She walk towards him.

Siddharth - You are looking beautiful.

Avneet blush and said - "Thanks".

Avneet - You are also looking handsome.

Siddharth blush and said - "Thanks".

Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Ok!

They goes downstairs and comes out of the home and sits in car.

Siddharth - Ready for the surprise, love.
Avneet - Yes!

He smiled at her and then take a black cloth and blind folded her.

Avneet - Hey, what are you doing? Why you blind folded me?
Siddharth - I told you na love it's a surprise.
Avneet - Ugh!

Siddharth started driving the car.

Avneet - Sid where are we going?
Siddharth - It's a surprise, avu, I told you na.
Avneet - Ugh!..Tell me na.
Siddharth - Shh..keep quiet. It's a surprise, we will reach there soon.
Avneet - Fine 🙄.

After few minutes siddharth stopped the car, as they reached there. Then he gets out of the car and opened door for her. She hold his hand for support and comes out of the car.

Avneet - Sid, now tell me what's the surprise.
Siddharth - I will not tell you.
Avneet - Ugh!
Siddharth - Don't be angry. Ok fine I am showing you the surprise.
Avneet - Okay!

Siddharth undid her blind fold and she opened my eyes slowly and after what she saw in front of her eyes she was shocked and happy both. They are at beach, it was fully decorated. She turn towards him.

Siddharth - Do you like it?
Avneet - I love it!

She walk closer to him and said - You did all this for me?

Siddharth - Of course, love...Now let's sit.

They walk towards the chair. He pulled the chair for her, she sits on chair and thanked him, siddharth sits on another chair. Waitress came and serves them food. Both eats it silently. After their food was finished.

Siddharth - Beautiful wanna dance? 😉

He said forwarding his hand for dance.

Avneet blush and said - "Sure".

She said accepting his hand.

Both gets up from the table. Then a romantic song start. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. He interwine their 1 hand together. She keep her 1 hand on his shoulder and the other one was interwined with his one hand. They were dancing and looking into each other's eyes. His gaze was unkowningly making her blush.

Both were looking into each other's eyes then siddharth's eyes fell on her lips then again on her eyes. He asked - May I?

She looked down and nodded shyly.

Siddharth - Now there in no one to disturb us.

She chuckled.

He keep his finger under her chin and make her look in his eyes. Then slowly he started moving towards her lips, she closed her eyes waiting for his lips to touch her. Then their lips met, they started smooching each other's lips. Their hearts were beating fast.

He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer to deepen the kiss. She keep her 1 hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. Their lips were moving in a perfect sync. They breaks the kiss after a minute.

She blush very hard and look down. Siddharth touched his lips and blush.

Siddharth - Your lips are very soft.

She look at him with wide eyes.

He continued saying - As I have expected 😉.

She blush even more.

Avneet - Umm...I think we should go.
Siddharth - Ya, sure.

He hold her hand and both walk towards the car. He open the car's door for her, she sits inside and he close the door. He himself sits on driver seat and started driving the car.

They reach there home and goes inside. All were already slept as it was midnight when they came back so they directly goes in their room.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and saw avneet sitting on bed using her phone. There was no pillow wall.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Thank god she didn't made pillow wall. I really hate when she used to made pillow wall.

P.O.V ends.

He walk towards her and sits on bed. She looks at him and keep her phone aside and said - Let's sleep.

Siddharth - Ya sure.

They laid down on bed and both close their eyes trying to sleep.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I really wanna take her in my arms and wanna cuddle with her but I can't. I wish I could sleep with her in my arms.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet's P.O.V

I wish I could be in sid's arms...Hey! Wait, what are you thinking avu? This marriage is just a deal, you can't fall for him.

P.O.V ends.

Both slept thinking about each other.

Skips to next day
In morning

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.