11. My sexy wife is angry 🔥!

All eats their breakfast and goes for their work.

Skips to evening

Avneet comes at home, she ringed the bell and vaishnavi open the door.

Vaishnavi - Hey avu.
Avneet - Hi bhabhi.
Vaishnavi - Come inside.
Avneet - Sure.

Both enters inside. She sees everyone in hall. Rits is also there, sitting beside siddharth, holding his hand. Avneet sees it and she is damm jealous.

Avneet - When she came here?
Vaishnavi - An hour ago.

Siddharth's eyes fell on avneet. A smile came on his face.

Siddharth - Hi avu.

He walk towards her.

Avneet - Hi sid.
Rits - Sid.

Rits called siddharth, sidneet look towards her.

Siddharth - Yes?
Rits - Come and sit here na.

She said pointing towards the place beside her.

Siddharth - Ya sure! Avu you also come.
Avneet - I will get fresh then I will come.
Siddharth - Sure.

Avneet goes in their bedroom and siddharth goes and sits beside rits. Avneet takes a shower, change her clothes and goes downstairs. She sees rits and siddharth were sitting very closely.

Avneet's P.O.V

I swear I wanna kill this bitch right now. Look how close she is sitting with sid. Ugh!...Wait! Am I jealous? Am I falling for sid?..Of course not.

P.O.V ends.

She was in her deep thought, her chain of thoughts was broken by vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi whisper in avneet's ear - Don't you think rits is getting too much close to sid?

Avneet whisper back - I know.

Vaishnavi whisper again - You should do something.

Avneet whisper back - What should I do?

Vaishnavi whisper - Come on, avu, sid is your husband, don't let another girl come in between you and your husband.

Avneet whisper back - Whatever.. Let's make dinner now.

Vaishnavi - Okay!

Vaishneet goes in kitchen and makes dinner. Both takes it to dining table and serves it. All sits and started eating. During the dinner, rits was continuously flirting with siddharth.

Avneet was damn jealous. All eats their dinner and talk for few minutes then goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet was sitting on bed fumming in anger then siddharth came.

Siddharth - Hey avu.
Avneet - What do you want? (she said angrily)

Siddharth's P.O.V

Uff! My sexy wife is looking angry.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - What happened, avu?
Avneet - Nothing.
Siddharth - Sure?
Avneet - Why are you asking me this question? Go to rits na, go and sit closely to her!!

Siddharth's P.O.V

Oh I got it. She is jealous...It means she also have feelings for me. That's great.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - What do you mean?
Avneet - Didn't you saw how close you guys were when you were sitting in hall.
Siddharth - So you are jealous?
Avneet - No, not at all..Why would I be jealous?
Siddharth - Then why are you acting like one.
Avneet - Just shut up and why are you here? Oh, rits is busy! It's fine go to her, she can never be busy for you.
Siddharth - Okay!

Siddharth turned and was about to take a step but avneet hold his wrist and push him on bed, she sits on his stomach and hold his collar and said - "Don't you even think of going to that bitch!".

Siddharth - Uh..ok.

Siddharth interwine their fingers together, pull her closer and said - "You know what avu, the girl who is in bed with me is gonna have fun tonight 😉".

He said with a wink. Avneet blush very hard. She tries to get up from him but he hold her wrist tightly.

Avneet - What are you doing?
Siddharth - I am doing romance with my wife. Any problem?

She blush very hard.

Avneet - Sid, leave me.

She said trying to get out of his hold but failed becoz he was strong enough. Both were lost in each other's eyes. Then siddharth's eyes fell on her lips then he look at her eyes again asking for permission.

Avneet closed her eyes giving him permission. He started moving towards her lips. Their lips were about to touch but the door of their room opened revealing rits. Avneet quickly gets up from siddharth.

Rit's P.O.V

What the hell! They are doing romance.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Yes?
Rits - Umm...voh..actually I didn't knew ki you guys were having private moment together.
Avneet - By the way rits, husband and wife's bedroom is their private space and you should not come here like this without knocking.
Rits - Umm...I am sorry.
Avneet - Now what do you want?
Rits - Actually tomorrow I am throwing a party at my farmhouse so I hope you both are in.
Avneet - We will think about this.
Rita - Umm..Ok! Bye, good night.
Siddharth - Good night.

Rits goes from there.

Siddharth - Let's continue what we were doing.

He said moving towards her lips but avneet pushed him and said - "I am going to change clothes".

Siddharth rolled his eyes.

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes and comes out and saw avneet making pilllow wall.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Ugh again this pillow wall. I hate this pillow wall!

P.O.V ends.

He goes and sits on bed beside her.

Siddharth - I think we should sleep.
Avneet - Okay!

He moves towards avneet and placed a long kiss on her forehead and said - Good night.

Avneet - Good night.

Both laid down on bed.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - Are we going to rits party tomorrow?
Avneet - Do you want to go?
Siddharth - Only if you are coming.

Avneet looks at him and he said - I won't go anywhere without you.

She smiles at him.

Avneet's P.O.V

He really cares for me. I like this thing about him.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - We will go tomorrow.

Siddharth smile at her.

Avneet - But for now let's sleep.
Siddharth - Okay!

Both slept.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees siddharth sleeping beside her, she steps out of the bed and takes shower and goes downstairs. She sees vaishnavi in kitchen.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.