30. Drunk sidneet

He again move towards her lips and capture her lips with his. Both started smooching each other's lips. They breaks the kiss after 5 minutes. Both were blushing. There was an awkward silence.

Siddharth - I think we should go inside.
Avneet - Umm..ya, sure.

They goes inside the club, they walk towards the bar section.

Siddharth - Wanna drink?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - 2 whiskey please.

He ordered the drink, bar tender makes it and serves them. They drinks it.

Avneet - I want one more again.
Siddharth - Same.

Siddharth - 2 whiskey please.

He again ordered the drink, bar tender makes it and serves them. They drinks it.

Avneet - I want one more again.
Siddharth - Same I want one more too.

Siddharth - 2 whiskey please.

He again ordered the drink, bar tender makes it and serves them. They drinks it. Like this theu drink 4 - 5 drinks, after few drinks they were completely drunk.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - We should go home back.
Siddharth - As you say, love.

They comes out of the club and sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards their home. They reach there and directly goes inside their room. They enters in their room and he quickly capture her lips with his. They started smooching their lips. They were not in their senses.

He pick her up and she wrap her legs around his torso. He keep my hands on her waist. She keep her one hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. He takes her to bed, we breaks the kiss after 5 minutes.

She started opening button of my shirt and throw it away. She capture his lips with her. They started kissing again. His hands reach to the zip of her dress, he pull down the zip and the dress falls down. He again capture her lips with his. They kissed each other for a minute then breaks the kiss.

He move towards her neck and started sucking her soft spot. His hands were touching her waist. She was moaning his name. He started placing wet kisses on her jawline to her cleavage. She moaned loudly. Whole room is filled with her moans.

She pushed him on bed and sits on his stomach. She started kissing and biting his abs. He moaned in pleasure. She move towards his neck and started licking and sucking his soft spot. He change the position now she was under him. He kissed her again, his hands reached at the hook of her bra.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞🔞

He opened it and throws it away.

He takes her right nipple in his mouth and started sucking it while massaging the other one. She is moaning loudly. After few minutes he left her right nipple and takes the other one in his mouth and started sucking it. He left her breast after few minutes and moves down. He kissed her on her stomach.

He pull down her panty and throw it away. He remove his pants and boxers. Then he entered inside her and started thrusting inside her. She is moaning his name. They continued till tiredness could seen in their eyes.

MATURE CONTENT ENDED.

Then he laid down on bed beside her. He covered them with duvet. She keep her head on his chest, he wrap his arms around her and kissed her forehead and said - "Good night".

Then they slept in each others arms.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up with a bad headache. She gets up and sits on bed holding her head.

Avneet's P.O.V

God, my head is paining alot.

P.O.V ends.

Then she look at herself and found herself naked. Her eyes widened. She looks at siddharth sleeping beside her shirtless.

Avneet's P.O.V

OMG! I am naked, sid is sleeping shirtless beside me. What happened last night? I should wake up sid and ask him.

P.O.V ends.

She wrap the duvet around her.

Avneet - Sid, wake up.
Siddharth - Let me sleep for few more minutes. (he said in a sleepy voice)
Avneet - Sid, wake up!

She shook him twice, then he wake up and sits on bed.

Siddharth - Good morning.
Avneet - Leave it, and tell me what happened last night?

He looks at her, she has duvet wrapped around her, then he look at himself, he is only wearing his boxer.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I don't remember what happened last night. Did we?

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - I don't remember what happened last night.
Avneet - I remember we were at the party, drinking whiskey.

She looks at bed sheet and notice blood on the bed sheet.

Avneet - There's blood on bed sheet, I lost my virginity last night!

A tear fall from her eyes.

Siddharth - Hey, love, don't cry.

Tears started rolling from her eyes. He hugs her, she also hugs him back and started crying. He started caressing her hairs to calm her down. After a minute she stopped crying and breaks the hug.

Siddharth wipe the tears and said - Babe, don't cry.

Siddharth - Avu, we are husband and wife, and it's normal between them. I know you were not ready for it. But we were drunk last night, we were not in our sense.
Avneet - It's not normal, sid!

She shouted on him. A tear fall from her eyes.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I am the reason behind the tears in her eyes, I should not have drunk that much.

P.O.V ends.

He forward his hand to wipe her tears but she jerked it away and said - Please don't touch me.

After a minute she wipe her tears.

Avneet - I am going to take shower.

She said stepping out of the bed. She felt pain down and falls on bed.

Siddharth - You ok?
Avneet - It's paining alot down.
Siddharth - I..I am sorry.

He hold her hand but she jerked it away.

Avneet - Pls don't touch me.

Siddharth sigh and said - Avu, look I don't think you'll be able to walk. So pls let me carry you to bathroom.

Avneet - Umm...fine.

Siddharth gets up from bed and carry her in his arms in bridal style and takes her to bathroom. He placed her on bath tub and said - I'll be back in a minute.

He goes back to room and comes back and gives her a cream and said - Take shower from warm water and apply this cream. It wil ease the pain.

Avneet - Okay!

After saying this he walked out of the bathroom.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.