35. You forgot about our anniversary!

Currently siddharth's P.O.V is going on.

Then my eyes fell on bed, on bed it is written, "Happy 1st Month Anniversary" with rose petals. Shit!

It was our first month anniversary and I forgot. Fuck! Now when she is gonna wake up in morning, she is gonna eat me alive.

I push my thoughts away and walk towards the bed. I pick her in my arms in bridal style without disturbing her sleep and made her lay down on bed carefully and place a kiss on her forehead.

I takes my clothes and goes in bathroom and change my clothes and comes out. I laid down on bed beside her, her back is facing me. I moves closer to her and back hugs her. I slept hugging her.

Siddharth's P.O.V ends.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees siddharth sleeping beside her.

Avneet's P.O.V

He must have came after 12 becoz I was awake till 12.

P.O.V ends.

She gets up from bed and takes her clothes and goes in bathroom. She takes a shower, wear her clothes and comes out. She goes downstairs. She goes in kitchen and sees vaishnavi. They makes breakfast together and takes it to dining table.

Everyone started coming except siddharth. Vaishneet serves breakfast to everyone and sits with them and started eating.

Anika - Avu.
Avneet - Yes mom?
Anika - Where's sid?
Avneet - Mom, actually he came home late last night so he is sleeping right now.
Anika - Okay!

All eats their breakfast and after their breakfast all goes for their work.

2 hours later

At siddharth's side

He wakes up and sees empty bed.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Avu must be mad at me. I need to talk to her.

P.O.V ends.

He gets up from bed. He takes his clothes and goes in bathroom. He takes a shower, wear his clothes and comes out. He goes downstairs and sees anika in hall.

Siddharth - Good morning, mom.

Anika looks at him and smile and said - Good morning, sid.

Siddharth - Where's avu?
Anika - She went to college early, she said she is having an important lecture.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She is not having any important lecture, it's just that she doesn't want to go with me that's why she went early.

P.O.V ends.

Anika - Well, leave this. Let me serve breakfast for you.
Siddharth - Mom, it's fine, I will eat something in canteen, I am getting late.
Anika - Umm..ok.

He grab his phone and car keys and comes out of the home. He sits in car and drives the car towards college. He reach there and goes inside.

He started searching her. He saw avneet standing in corridor using her phone. He walk towards her and hold her wrist and drag her in library. He close the door and turn towards her.

Avneet - What the hell sid! What's this behavior?
Siddharth - Avu, we need to talk.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you.

She said pushing him.

Siddharth - But you have to.

He said holding her hand and pinned her against the wall.

Siddharth - Avu, I was stuck in traffic last night that's why I came home late.
Avneet - You forgot about our anniversary.
Siddharth - I know, and I am sorry about that.
Avneet - Sid, leave me.

She said trying to get out of his grip.

Siddharth - Avu, please.
Avneet - Sid, leave me!

She shouted on him.

Siddharth - Ugh..fine.

He loose his grip on her and she pushed him and goes from there.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She is really mad at me, I have to do something. But right now I am having lecture, I should go and attend it. Avu must be there too.

P.O.V ends.

He walk towards the class. He enters inside and sees avneet sitting on first bench alone. He goes and sits beside her.

Avneet - Hey, you can't sit here!

Before siddharth could say anything, manjul entered in class.

Siddharth - Sorry, love, but I can't change my seat now.

Manjul enters inside, he sees avneet and smile, she also smile back. Siddharth sees this and get jealous.

Manjul - Avneet, can you please come and help me in bringing some workbooks from staff room?

Before avneet could say anything siddharth said - No, she is not coming!

Avneet - Yes, sir, I am coming.

Siddharth looks at her in anger.

Manjul - Good, I am waiting for you outside of the classroom.
Avneet - Okay!

Manjul walks out of the classroom. Avneet also gets up to walk out of the classroom but siddharth hold her hand and stop her.

Siddharth - I swear if he touches you I am gonna kill him right here.

He said dangerously looking into her eyes.

She rolled her eyes and get her hands out of his hold and walks out of the classroom. Manjul sees her and smile.

Manjul - Let's go.
Avneet - Ok sir.

They walk towards the staff room and takes the workbooks and goes back to classroom. Siddharth sees her and smile. She goes and sits beside him.

Siddharth - Did he touched you?
Avneet - Why do you always think that he will touch me?
Siddharth - Avu, just answer my question, did he touched you?
Avneet - No.

Siddharth sighs in relief.

Whole day passed

Avneet was not talking to siddharth.

Skips to night

Avneet goes in kitchen and help vaishnavi in making dinner. They make dinner and takes it to dining table. Vaishneet serves dinner and sits with them and started eating. After dinner everyone goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and sees avneet sleeping peacefully.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She slept without talking to me, I will do something asap.

P.O.V ends.

He goes and laid down on bed beside her, he kissed her forehead. Her back is facing him, he back hugs her.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Don't worry, love, I am gonna make it up to you tomorrow.

P.O.V ends.

Skips to next day
In morning

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.