25. Fight

Siddharth - Ya I am sorry for coming behind you...Neither would I come here, nor avu would hear all that.

After saying this he goes from there. Rits stand there crying.

At avneet's side

She was walking inside the house but someone hold her hand and pinned her against the wall. She looks at the person it was siddharth.

She was having tears in her eyes, siddharth noticed it. He interwine their hands together and pinned her hands above her head. She tried to get her hands out of his hold but she failed as he was stronger than her.

Avneet - Leave my hand, sid, it's paining.
Siddharth - I am also hurt with your behavior, avu. Before judging me hear me out once.
Avneet - I don't want to hear anything.
Siddharth - You have to listen me...Now avu tell me what you have heard. Becoz I can say with confidence that what you have heard and what you are thinking is wrong.
Avneet - Why do you care about what I am thinking? And what is the need for you to give me explanation.
Siddharth - Avu what is going on in your mind that you are so angry with me. And you aren't even telling me.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you.

She tried to push him but he didn't move a bit.

Siddharth - You have to talk to me.
Avneet - Sid just leave me.
Siddharth - Avu I...

Before siddharth could say anything shivay came there. He sees them in that position and quickly turns and keep his hand on his eyes.

Shivay - Umm..sorry I didn't saw anything.

Avneet pushed him.

Avneet - Dad, it's nothing like that.

Shivay turns and said - Everyone is waiting for you guys. Come inside.

Shivay noticed tears in avneet's eyes.

Shivay - Avu, beta, what happened? Is everything fine? You were so happy right now, what happened suddenly?...Sid what happened? You said anything to avu?
Siddharth - No, dad.
Avneet - Yes, dad. Ask him what has happened. He doesn't care about me at all.
Shivay - Sid, what is she saying? What you did to her?
Avneet - He has hurt me. Look, dad, I was so happy but now I m sad becoz of him.
Shivay - Sid, what you did to her?
Avneet - I am telling you na dad, he doesn't care about me at all that's why he deceived me.

Shivay's P.O.V

I think something serious has happened between them.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - No, avu. I was just...
Avneet - You were just what, huh? There's no need to give any explanation now.
Siddharth - There is a need to give you explanation becoz you are misunderstanding. Avu, what you're thinking...
Avneet - I m right in what I am thinking.
Shivay - Avu, beta, look I am your dad, tell me what happened. Tell me what sid done?
Avneet - Dad, I told him to bring bhaiya, bhabhi's gift from our room but he doesn't listen to me. He is just saying I will bring it now. But he is not bringing it.
Shivay - Avu seriously...he did such a small thing and you did such a big drama...Sid why didn't you listen her?
Siddharth - Dad...
Avneet - That's the problem, dad. He never does what he is supposed to do. He always does the wrong thing which will hurt me...Look na dad, now also he is standing here only. Go sid! Go where you should be.
Siddharth - Uhh..dad I will bring gift.

After saying this he goes from there.

Shivay - Let's go avu.
Avneet - Sure, dad.

Both goes inside. After few minutes siddharth also joined them, rits also came after few minutes. Then abhinavi cuts the cake and they celebrated their anniversary. All were happy except sidneet and rits. Now it is time for couple dance.

Abhishek hold vaishnavi's hand and pull her to dance floor.

Siddharth's P.O.V

It's time for couple dance, I should take avu to dance floor, there I can even talk to her. She is misunderstanding everything.

P.O.V ends.

He walk towards avneet and hold her hand and takes her to dance floor. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. He interwine their hands together. She keep her one hand on his shoulder, the other one is interwine this his.

Siddharth - Avu, we need to talk.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you.
Siddharth - Love, you are misunderstanding everything.
Avneet - Sid, I really don't want to talk to you. Also I m just dancing with you becoz media and everyone are here and I don't want our personal issue to be a hot topic of discussion.
Siddharth - Avu...

Avneet cuts him in between - I need to use bathroom.

After saying this she excuse herself and goes from there.

After the function ended.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I should go and talk to avu. I don't know what she must be thinking...I should clear this misunderstanding as soon as possible.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth started searching for avneet but he didn't found her. He sees vaishnavi, he goes towards her.

Siddharth -  Bhabhi.
Vaishnavi - Hmm?
Siddharth - Did you saw avu?
Vaishnavi - Yes I saw her going in her room.
Siddharth - Okay!

Siddharth goes in their room and sees avneet sitting on bed using her phone.

Siddharth - Avu.

She looks up at him.

Avneet - What? (she said rudely)
Siddharth - We need to talk.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you!

She shouted on him.

Siddharth - Don't raise your voice on me.
Avneet - I will...And I am not your servant, you can't order me what to do!

Siddharth calm himself down and said - Avu, we need to talk. Come sit on bed.

He said holding her hand, she jerk his hands away.

Avneet - I don't want to talk! And don't touch me!!

She shouted on him. Siddharth lost his temper.

Siddharth - You know what I have came here to talk and clear this misunderstanding but you don't even want to listen to me. Fine, do whatever the fuck you want!

He shouted on her.

He take his clothes and goes in bathroom. He change his clothes and comes out. He takes the pillow and blanket and said - I am going downstairs to sleep.

Avneet - Do whatever the hell you want!

Siddharth left the room in anger with pillow and blanket. He goes and sleep in hall. It was all noticed by rits.

Rit's P.O.V

She is really not a good wife, sid is sleeping in hall becoz of her. She is a bitch!

P.O.V ends.

Skips to next day
In morning

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.