19. Hickey

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

Should I tell sid about this?..He punched and kicked that guy multiple times just becoz he proposed me. If he will get to know about this then he will break each and every bone vishal have in his body. And I don't want him to fight becoz of me..I should not tell sid about this.

I need to cover this hickey asap...Concealer, I need concealer. It must be in my bag, I should go and get my bag from classroom and cover it before sid or someone sees this. 

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Avneet started walking.

Avneet's P.O.V

I was walking then I remember the scene again. The way vishal hold my hand tightly, there is even his hands mark on my hand, I need to cover it too.

P.O.V ends.

A tear fall from her eyes. She was busy in her own thought that she bumped into a guy. She look at the guy and become shocked, that guy is siddharth, she quickly turn around. She wipe the tear and put a fake smile on her face and turn towards him. Siddharth sense that something is wrong.

Siddharth - Avu, you ok?
Avneet - Umm..ya.
Siddharth - Are you sure?

There were tears in avneet's eyes, she tried her best to control them.

Avneet's P.O.V

I just want to hug you sid and cry my heart out but I can't.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet tried her best but couldn't able to control herself and hugs siddharth. Siddharth was a little shocked. He hugs her back and wrap his arms around her protectively. Tear roll down her eyes. She is feeling so comfortable in his arms.

Avneet's P.O.V

I am feeling so comfortable in his arms, I wanna stay in his arms forever.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Something is definitely wrong.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Avu, baby, what happened?
Avneet - Stay like this pls.
Siddharth - Uh..ok.

She wipe the tears and breaks the hug after a minute.

Siddharth - What happened, baby?
Avneet - N..nothing.
Siddharth - I know something is definitely wrong. Tell me what is it.
Avneet - Umm..it's nothing, sid.

She said then she turn around to leave but siddharth hold her hand and stop her. She turn towards him.

Siddharth - Avu, tell me what's wrong.
Avneet - I told you na, sid, that it's nothing.
Siddharth - Stop lying.

He keep his index finger under her chin and made her look in his eyes.

Siddharth - Tell me, love, what's wrong?

Avneet's P.O.V

I really want to tell you sid but I can't. I don't want you to fight because of me.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Sid, it's really nothing.
Siddharth - Avu...

Before he could complete his sentence he notice a hickey on her neck.

Siddharth - What the hell in on your neck?!!

Her eyes are wide opened, she became shocked.

Avneet - Uh..voh...
Siddharth - Avu...

Avneet cuts him in between - Sid, I need to go, bye.

After saying this she left.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I know you are hiding something from me, avu, but I will find out what is it really soon.

P.O.V ends.

At avneet's side

She takes her bag and run in washroom. Tears started rolling from her eyes.

Avneet's P.O.V

I wish I could tell you sid but I can't. I am sorry about that.

P.O.V ends.

She wipe her tears and takes out concealer from her bag and started covering the hickey. After covering it, she cover vishal's hand marks which were on her wrist.

Avneet's P.O.V

Now I have covered that hickey and his hand marks. Now I can go out freely.

I walk out of the washroom and I started walking towards the class. I was walking in corridor then someone hold my hand and pulled me inside the empty classroom, my body tensed. Is it vishal again?

I was about to shout but then I see sid and I calm down. Thank god it is him.

Siddharth - Hello love.
Avneet - What the hell is this, sid? Why you pulled me inside like this?
Siddharth - Becoz we need to talk.

After saying this he hold my hand and pinned me against the wall. He look at my neck and get shocked. He must be thinking where that hickey went?

Siddharth - Where's that hickey?
Avneet - Uh..sorry?
Siddharth - I mean I saw something on your neck when we bumped few minutes ago in corridor, there was something on your neck which looks like someone bite you there.
Avneet - But there is no bite on my neck.
Siddharth - I swear, avu, I saw it was there.

I know sid, it is there, I just have covered it with make up.

Avneet - Umm..but there is nothing right now.

I said not looking into his eyes.

Siddharth - Avu, look at me.

God I can't look in his eyes.

Siddharth - Avu, look at me, baby.

I didn't look in his eyes. He keep his index finger under my chin and make me look in his eyes.

Siddharth - I know you are hiding something from me, avu. Tell me what is it?
Avneet - Uh..sid, it is nothing like that.
Siddharth - Stop lying, love.
Avneet - I..I am not lying.
Siddharth - Avu...

I cuts him in between - Sid, I am having lecture right now, I will see you later.

After saying this I peck his lips and goes from there.

I can't run from sid forever. We live in same house in same bedroom, he will ask me when we will be in our bedroom for sure.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

You can't run from me forever avu. We live in same house in same bedroom I will ask you about this when we will be in our bedroom.

P.O.V ends.

Skips to afternoon

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.