29. Make out session

Siddharth whisper back - Why? I am touching my wife, who are you to stop me?

Avneet whisper back - Shut up!

Anika noticed them whispering. She whisper in shivay's ear - I think everything is ok between them.

Shivay whisper back - Ya, I think you are right.

All eats their breakfast and left for their work.

Skips to afternoon

Avneet comes out of the college and sees siddharth standing there. She walk towards him.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - Hi.

He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer and capture her lips with his. They started smooching each other's lips. She keep her one hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. They breaks the kiss after a minute.

Siddharth - Let's go home.
Avneet - Okay!

He open the car's door for her, she sits inside and he close the door. He himself sits on driver seat and started driving the car towards their home. He keep his hands on her thigh and started caressing her thigh.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - Tonight we are going to a party. So be ready.
Avneet - Okay!

They reach their home in few minutes and goes inside. They had their lunch and goes in their room.

In sidneet room

Avneet enters inside the room and sees siddharth sitting on bed.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - Hi.

She goes and sits on bed beside him. He hold her hand and pull her closer and capture her lips with his. They started smooching each other's lips. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her in his lap. She sits on his lap and wrap her legs around his waist. They breaks the kiss after 5 minutes.

She started opening button of his shirt and throw it away. She capture his lips with her. They started kissing again. His hands went inside her top and he started touching her back. They breaks the kiss after a minute.

He move towards her neck and started sucking her soft spot. His hands were touching her waist. She moaned his name. He started placing wet kisses on her jawline to her cleavage. She moaned loudly. Whole room is filled with her moans.

She pushed him on bed and sits on his stomach. She started kissing and biting my abs. He moaned in pleasure. She move towards his neck and started licking and sucking his soft spot. He change the position now she was under him. I kissed her again.

Then move down. He move towards her neck and started sucking her soft spot. She moaned his name softly. After leaving a hickey he move towards her stomach. He pulled her top a bit and started placing wet kisses on her stomach. She felt uncomfortable.

He lifted her top a bit more, she quickly keep her hand on his hand and stop him. She pushed him and sits on bed. He also gets up and sits beside her and look at her in confusion.

Avneet - I..I am sorry, sid, I can't do this right now. I am not ready for it.

She said looking down.

Siddharth cups her face and said - It's fine, love, I will wait till you are ready for this.

She smiled, he also smiled back.

Siddharth - But for now let's sleep.
Avneet - Okay!

They laid down on bed, she keep her head on his chest and he wrap his arms around her and pull her closer.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - Thanks for understanding me.
Siddharth - It's fine, avu.

He kissed her forehead. They slept in each other's arms.

Skips to night

Avneet is in room getting ready.
Then siddharth enters in room and sees her reflection in mirror. She is looking breathtaking. Avneet also looks at his reflection in mirror. He is looking so hot.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Avu is looking so beautiful.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet gets up from dressing table and turns. She walk towards him.

Siddharth - You are looking beautiful.

Avneet blush and said - "Thanks".

Avneet - You are also looking handsome.

Siddharth blush and said - "Thanks".

Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Ok!

Sidneet goes downstairs. They comes out of the home and sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards their destination. They reach there in few minutes. They comes out of the car and goes inside.

All guys were staring avneet with lust in their eyes, siddharth noticed it. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer and give them death glare.

Siddharth - Beautiful wanna dance? 😉

He said forwarding his hand for dance.

Avneet blush and said - "Sure".

She said accepting his hand.

They goes to dance floor. Then a romantic song start. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. He interwine their one hand together. She keep her one hand on his shoulder and the other one was interwined with his one hand.

They were dancing and looking into each other's eyes. His gaze was unkowningly making her blush. After a minute song came to end. Siddharth hold her hand and takes her out of the club. He pinned her against the wall.

Their bodies are pressed against each other. Their chest touching. His gaze is unknowingly making her blush. She look down at floor while blushing.

He keep his index finger under her chin and make her look at him in his eyes. He started moving towards her lips, she close her eyes waiting for his lips to touch her. Then their lips met, they started smooching each other's lips.

He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. She keep her one hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. In starting the kiss was slow and passionate but soon it turned into wild.

Siddharth enter his tongue in her mouth, she welcome him. His tounge explore every corner of her mouth. After a minute they breaks the kiss.

He make his way towards her neck and started sucking and licking her neck. She tried hard to control her moans.

He move towards her ear and whisper - Moan my name, baby girl. I wanna hear your moans.

He said in a husky voice. Then again move towards her neck. He started kissing and torturing her neck. She moaned softly. Then he found her soft spot.

He whisper against her skin - Found your soft spot, love 😏.

Then he started sucking and licking her soft spot. She is getting weak on her knees. She is about to fall but siddharth hold her from her waist. After leaving a hickey on her neck, he started placing wet kisses on her jawline. She moaned his name softly.

He again move towards her lips and capture her lips with his. Both started smooching each other's lips. They breaks the kiss after 5 minutes. Both were blushing. There was an awkward silence.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.