27. She left the house

Avneet - What happened, rits? Did you feel offended? You got offended by such a pretty thing. I have not even started telling the truth. If I will tell the entire truth the entire night will paas.
Siddharth - Stop it, avu! Stop it, it's enough now! End this topic here only.
Rits - Avneet, everyone knows that you don't like me, in fact you hate me but it doesn't mean that you will talk rubbish about me.
Avneet - I am not talking rubbish, I am saying the truth only.

She let out a sigh.

Avneet - I have a limit to my patience, rits. If you keep that in mind it will be good for you..Anyway, I don't have more time to waste on you.

Avneet grab her phone and books and said - I am warning you last time don't interfere in my personal matter.

After saying this avneet goes from there. She walks out of the home and sits in car and drives the car towards her home. She reach there and goes and stand in front of her home. She ringed the bell, amandeep opens the door.

Amandeep - Avu, you here?
Avneet - Dad.

She sees him and hugs him, he also hugs her back. She started crying.

Amandeep - Avu, beta what happened?

She stopped crying after few minutes and wipe her tears.

Amandeep - First come inside.

She nodded her head and enters inside. She goes and sits in hall, he brings her a glass of water. She drinks it.

Amandeep - Now tell me what happened.
Avneet - Dad, actually...

She told him everything.

Avneet - Dad, can I stay here?
Amandeep - Of course, beta, it is your home, you can stay here as long as you want.
Avneet - Thanks dad.
Amandeep - But avu, I think you should talk to siddharth about this.
Avneet - Umm..I will.
Amandeep - Good.

He kissed her forehead.

Skips to afternoon
Door bell rings

Avneet opens the door and sees siddharth standing there. Siddharth sees her and sigh of relief.

Siddharth - Thank god you are here.

He cup her cheek with his one hand and said - I was so worried for you. You didn't even came to college today, I though you must be here.

She jerk his hand away.

Avneet - Don't touch me, please. And why the hell are you here?!
Siddharth - I am here to talk to you.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you.
Siddharth - Avu, pls listen to me.
Avneet - Sid, leave!

She shouted on him.

Siddharth - Fine, I am going right now but I will come back.

After saying this he kissed her cheek and goes from there.

Skips to evening
In Nigam Mansion

Anika and vaishnavi are sitting in hall.

Vaishnavi - Mom, you think this is gonna work?
Anika - Hope so. Let's go.
Vaishnavi - Okay!

Anika takes a box and they comes out of the home and sits in car and vaishnavi drives the car towards avneet's home. They reach there in few minutes. Vaishnavi parked the car. Both comes out of the car and goes and stand in front of the door and ringed the bell. Amandeep opens it.

Anika - Namastey.
Vaishnavi - Uncle namastey.
Amandeep - Namastey.
Vaishnavi - Is avneet at home?
Amandeep - Yeah!
Anika - Can we go to meet her?
Amandeep - Yeah, sure, come inside.

Both enters inside.

Amandeep - She is in her room, let me just call her.
Anika - It's fine, we can go to meet her in her room.
Amandeep - Okay!

Both goes and stand in front of avneet's room's door. Vaishnavi knocked on the door, avneet opens it and sees them.

Avneet - Mom, bhabhi.
Vaishnavi - Umm..hi.
Avneet - Uh..hi.
Anika - Can we come inside?
Avneet - Yeah, sure.

They enters inside and sits on bed.

Avneet - Let me bring something for you guys.
Vaishnavi - No it's fine, avu.
Anika - We just need to talk to you. Come sit with us.
Avneet - Okay!

She sits with them.

Anika - Avu, I didn't knew that rits is sid's ex-girlfriend otherwise I wouldn't have let her stay at our home. I got to know this today's morning only.
Vaishnavi - Yes, avu, we can understand that no girl can see her husband's ex-girlfriend staying at her home. Rits left the home just after you went from there.

Avneet's P.O.V

Thank god that bitch is not there anymore.

P.O.V ends.

Anika - Pls come back home.
Avneet - Mom I can't, pls.
Vaishnavi - But, avu, try to understand.
Anika - Yes, avu, please beta.
Avneet - Mom, try to understand, I can't.

Anika sighs and gets up from bed and said - Tomorrow there's pooja at home in evening, if you really love us then wear this lehenga and come home tomorrow.

She said placing a box on bed.

Anika - I think we should go.
Vaishnavi - Yeah mom.

They walks out of the room, avneet follows them. She drop them till the door and sees them sitting in car driving away from there. She goes back to her room and sees that box on bed.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.