33. Jealous sid

At sidneet side

They were sitting in car, siddharth was driving the car they reach college in few minutes and goes inside.

1 hour later

Sidneet were sitting in class on first bench.

Siddharth - You know what, avu, you are looking so beautiful today.

He said caressing her cheek.

Avneet blush and said - Thanks.

They were talking then a new professor enter inside the class. All students stands up to greet him. Professor's eyes fell on avneet, he is memorized by her beauty. Siddharth noticed him staring at her.

Professor's P.O.V

This girl is really beautiful.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Why the hell is he staring her like that?

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer.

Professor's P.O.V

Who the hell is this guy?...Well, leave this, I should start my lecture.

P.O.V ends.

Professor - Students I am your new professor, myself Manjul Khattar.

Professor reveals to be manjul.

Lecture started, during the whole lecture manjul was glancing at her

Lecture started, during the whole lecture manjul was glancing at her. Siddharth noticed it. Lecture ended and all students take their stuff and walks out of the class.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Why is he starting at my wife like that? Also this professor is not an old man, he is just 5 - 6 years older than us. I need to make sure avu stays away from him.

P.O.V ends.

Sidneet walks out of the class.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - Are you having free lecture right now?
Siddharth - Yes.
Avneet - Great, I am also having free lecture, let's go to canteen.
Siddharth - Okay!

They goes in canteen and sits there.

After some time

Siddharth was passing from library then his eyes fell on avneet. She was standing in front of book shelf, finding a book. She finds it at upper shelf. She stand on her toes to reach the height of the upper shelf but she was unable to reach there so she stretched more which make her top also stretched and her waist became visible.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She is having a really sexy waist!

P.O.V ends.

Then siddharth's eyes fell on manjul. He was looking at avneer's waist with lust in his eyes. Siddharth's blood boiled after seeing this. He walk towards her and hold her from her waist and pick her up. She looks at him in confusion.

Siddharth - Take the book.
Avneet - O..ok.

She takes the book and he made her stand on floor properly.

Avneet - Umm..thanks.
Siddharth - It's fine. (I said caressing her cheek)

He turn and look towards manjul and give him a death glare. He rolles his eyes and goes from there.

Avneet - Umm...I have to go.

He kissed her cheek and said - "Okay!".

She goes from there.

2 hours later

Avneet was walking in corridor using manjul sees her and walk towards her.

Manjul - Hey.
Avneet - Umm..good morning, sir.

Siddharth also comes there and sees them talking.

Manjul - Can you tell me where's principal's office?
Avneet - Straight and right.
Manjul - Ok, thanks.
Avneet - Welcome, sir.

Manjul goes from there. Avneet's eyes fell on siddharth, she walk towards him.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - What the hell you were doing with manjul?!
Avneet - First of all, he is our professor, don't call him by his name, you should respect him. And second, he was just asking me where's principal's office.
Siddharth - He could have asked another student for this.

Avneet's P.O.V

Seriously now he is jealous of professor.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Sid, stop being jealous.
Siddharth - I am not jealous.
Avneet - Yes, you are.
Siddharth - I am not.
Avneet - Whatever.

She said rolling her eyes.

Avneet - I am having lecture right now, I'll see you later. Bye.
Siddharth - Bye.

Skips to afternoon

Avneet comes out of the college and sees siddharth standing there. She walk towards him.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - Hi.

He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer and capture her lips with his. They started smooching each other's lips. She keep her one hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. They breaks the kiss after a minute.

Siddharth - Let's go home.
Avneet - Okay!

He open the car's door for her, she sits inside and he close the door. He himself sits on driver seat and started driving the car towards their home. They reach their home in few minutes and goes inside. They had their lunch and goes in their room.

Skips to night

Avneet goes in kitchen and help vaishnavi in making dinner. Both make dinner and takes it to dining table. Vaishneet serves dinner and sits with them and started eating. After dinner everyone goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

Avneet takes her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes. He comes out and saw avneet sitting on bed, he goes and sits on bed beside her.

Avneet - Sid, it's already 11, I think we should sleep.
Siddharth - Ok, love.
Avneet - Good night, sid.

He moves closer to her and kissed her forehead and said - Good night, love.

They laid down on bed. She keep her head on his chest and he wrap his arms around her and pull her closer.

Avneet's P.O.V

Tomorrow is our 1st month anniversary, I will tell him about my feelings tomorrow.

P.O.V ends.

They slept in each other's arms.

Skips to next day
In morning

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.