32. Everything's ok

Avneet - Why? Am I not looking good?
Siddharth - You are looking really beautiful but this dress is exposing your shoulder so no!
Avneet - Umm..fine.

She goes back to trail room and comes out wearing a backless dress.

Avneet - It's really good, we should buy this.
Siddharth - No, we are not going to buy this.
Avneet - Why? What's wrong in this?
Siddharth - It is exposing your back.

She rolled her eyes and said - Fine.

She goes back to trail room again and comes out wearing a one side shoulder dress.

Avneet - Sid, I think this dress is nice, we should buy this.
Siddharth - No, we are not going to buy this.
Avneet - Why? What's wrong in this?
Siddharth - It is exposing your one side shoulder.

She rolled her eyes and said - Fine.

She again goes back to trail room and comes out wearing a short dress which reach her mid thigh.

Avneet - I think it's really good, we should buy this.
Siddharth - No, we are not going to buy this.
Avneet - Why? What's wrong in this?
Siddharth - It is exposing your legs.
Avneet - Are you serious?
Siddharth - Avu, I said we are not going to buy this and that's final.

She rolled her eyes and said - Fine.

Siddharth - You don't even know how to select a dress. Let me find something for you.

He goes to search a dress for her, he select a jumpsuit and hand over it to her.

Siddharth - Try this.

She nodded her head and goes in trail room and comes out wearing this.

Siddharth - Now this looks good on you.
Avneet - As you say.

She rolled her eyes and goes back to trail room and change her clothes and comes out. They select few more dresses and pays for them and goes to men section.

They shop for siddharth and comes out of the mall. They walk towards the car and siddharth keeps the shopping bags at the back seat. Avneet's eyes fell on the ice cream stall.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - Let's go and eat ice cream.
Siddharth - As you say, love.

He said kissing her cheek, she chuckled. They hold each other's hands and walk towards the ice cream stall.

Siddharth - Which flavor you want?
Avneet - I want chocolate.
Siddharth - 2 chocolate ice cream please.

Siddharth keep the money on the stall and takes the ice-cream from that man. He gave one to her. They eats their ice cream and walk towards their car. They sits inside and he started driving the car. He stopped the car after few minutes. She looks out of the windown then looks at him and said - Beach? (she said excitedly)

Siddharth - Yes!
Avneet - You know what I love beaches! (she said excitedly)
Siddharth - I know, babe.

He comes out of the car and walk towards her. He open the car door for her, he forward his hand for her, she accept his hand and comes out of the car. She run towards the shore, no one is there except them, waves touching her legs. She close her eyes and stands there feeling the air.

Then she feel a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist. She recognize the touch and smile. He hold her from her waist and twirl her around. She giggled. She remove his hands from her waist and turn towards him. She cup his face and capture his lips with her.

They started smooching each other's lips. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. She keep her one hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. They breaks the kiss after a minute. She blushes.

She goes and sit on sand, he goes and sits beside her. She keep her head on his chest, he wrap his arms around her and pull her closer. They sits like this for an hour.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?
Siddharth - I think we should go home now, it's getting dark now.
Avneet - Okay!

He stands up and forward his hand for her. She accept his hand and stands up. They walk towards the car and sits inside. He drives the car towards their home. They reach there and goes inside. They did dinner with everyone and goes in their room.

In sidneet room

Avneet - First I am going to change clothes.
Siddharth - Okay!

She take her clothes and goes in bathroom and change her clothes and comes out. Then siddharth goes inside and change his clothes and comes out. He sees avneet sitting on bed, there's no pillow wall between them.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I really love when there's no pillow wall.

P.O.V ends.

He goes and sits on bed beside her.

Avneet - Sid, it's already 11, I think we should sleep.
Siddharth - Ok, love.
Avneet - Good night, sid.

He moves closer to her and kissed her forehead and said - Good night, love.

They laid down on bed. She keep her head on his chest and he wrap his arms around her and pull her closer.

Avneet - Thanks for today, sid, I had a really amazing day today.
Siddharth - Anything for you, love.

He kissed her forehead.

Skips to next day
In morning

Avneet wakes up and sees herself sleeping on siddharth's chest. He was awake playing with her hairs. She looks at him and said - Good morning.

Siddharth - Good morning, princess.

He capture her lips with his, they started smooching each other's lips. He keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer. She keep her one hand around his neck and with the other one she start caressing his hairs. They breaks the kiss after a minute.

He move towards her neck and started sucking her soft spot. His hands were touching her waist. She was moaning his name. He started placing wet kisses on her jawline to her cleavage. She moaned loudly.

She pushed him and sits on his stomach. She started kissing and licking his jawlime. He moaned in pleasure. She move towards his neck and started licking and sucking his soft spot. He change the position now she was under him. I kissed her again, and rested his forehead against her.

Avneet - We should go and get ready, we have to go to college.
Siddharth - Okay!

He said pecking her lips.

Avneet - First I am going to take shower.
Siddharth - Ok!

She gets up from bed and takes her clothes and goes in bathroom. She takes a shower, wear her clothes and get ready and goes downstairs. She goes in kitchen and sees vaishnavi. They makes breakfast together and takes it to dining table.

Everyone started coming. Vaishneet serves breakfast to everyone and sits with them and started eating. After their breakfast all goes for their work.

At sidneet side

They were sitting in car, siddharth was driving the car they reach college in few minutes and goes inside.

1 hour later

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.